The Lubrizol Corporation’s Noveon Consumer Specialties business announced three vegetable-derived surfactants. Chemccinate LSC-K Surfactant is naturally derived from vegetable oils, not preserved with formaldehyde donors and made without ethylene oxide. Chemccinate LSC surfactant acts as an anti-irritant when used as a secondary surfactant, and Chemccinate LSC can be used as a primary surfactant in sulfate-free formulations. Chembetaine ACB is a naturally derived, bio-based amphoteric surfactant that enables the creation of cleansing products that require a high vegetable content and no animal derivatives. Sulfochem CS-BZ is a vegetable-derived surfactant made without ethylene oxide, and it is not preserved with formaldehyde donors.
Vegetable-derived Surfactants for Skin Care
June 8, 2010
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Skin Care
- 1402U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 808Demand for Organic Beauty to Grow to Over $13 Billion by 2018, Report Says
- 235Brand Valuation Company Releases Listing of "Most Valuable Cosmetic Brands"
- 1772017's Trendiest Beauty Concept: Clouds
- 1774 Ways Multicultural Skin Care Is Changing
- 123SLIDESHOW: K-beauty Goes Mass in the United States
- 116Skin Analysis That's a Snap (of a Selfie) Thanks to Olay
- 111[in-cosmetics Global] Infrared for Differentiated Sun Care and Antioxidant Products
- 110Taking Care of Skin is a Treet
- 83MyChelle Dermaceuticals’ Perfect C PRO Serum 25%
- Retinaldehyde Pairings and Trojan Horses: Expanded Edition
5/6/2016, David Peter, John Stanek and Melinda Wochner, CoValence Laboratories, and Shyam Gupta, Bioderm Research
- 3 Steps to Building Personalized Skin Care
5/23/2016, Tanaha Hairston
11/7/2016, Laura Ziv
- How to Build a Brand and Win on QVC
1/5/2017, Jeb Gleason-Allured, Editor in Chief
- Oleum Vera: Delivering DIY Skin Care
1/30/2017, Jeb Gleason-Allured