The Lubrizol Corporation’s Noveon Consumer Specialties business announced three vegetable-derived surfactants. Chemccinate LSC-K Surfactant is naturally derived from vegetable oils, not preserved with formaldehyde donors and made without ethylene oxide. Chemccinate LSC surfactant acts as an anti-irritant when used as a secondary surfactant, and Chemccinate LSC can be used as a primary surfactant in sulfate-free formulations. Chembetaine ACB is a naturally derived, bio-based amphoteric surfactant that enables the creation of cleansing products that require a high vegetable content and no animal derivatives. Sulfochem CS-BZ is a vegetable-derived surfactant made without ethylene oxide, and it is not preserved with formaldehyde donors.
Vegetable-derived Surfactants for Skin Care
June 8, 2010
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Skin Care
- 1247U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 744Demand for Organic Beauty to Grow to Over $13 Billion by 2018, Report Says
- 574Sheet Mask Sales Will Reach $336.7 Million by 2024
- 4355 Drivers of Multicultural Skin Care
- 422Exclusive Interview: Yes To Is Winning Skin Care With Cotton and Charcoal
- 332Is Your Brand Making Anti-pollution Claims? Read This.
- 306Madonna’s MDNA Skin Coming to U.S.
- 291How to Build a Brand and Win on QVC
- 237There's a Subscription Box for That: Korean Sheet Masks
- 225Brand Valuation Company Releases Listing of "Most Valuable Cosmetic Brands"
- Get Ready for the Skin Care Boom
2/23/2016, Jeb Gleason-Allured, Editor in Chief
- Is At-home Vaginal Rejuvenation Ready for the Beauty Aisle?
4/6/2016, Jeb Gleason-Allured
- Retinaldehyde Pairings and Trojan Horses: Expanded Edition
5/6/2016, David Peter, John Stanek and Melinda Wochner, CoValence Laboratories, and Shyam Gupta, Bioderm Research
- 3 Steps to Building Personalized Skin Care
5/23/2016, Tanaha Hairston
11/7/2016, Laura Ziv