The Lubrizol Corporation’s Noveon Consumer Specialties business announced three vegetable-derived surfactants. Chemccinate LSC-K Surfactant is naturally derived from vegetable oils, not preserved with formaldehyde donors and made without ethylene oxide. Chemccinate LSC surfactant acts as an anti-irritant when used as a secondary surfactant, and Chemccinate LSC can be used as a primary surfactant in sulfate-free formulations. Chembetaine ACB is a naturally derived, bio-based amphoteric surfactant that enables the creation of cleansing products that require a high vegetable content and no animal derivatives. Sulfochem CS-BZ is a vegetable-derived surfactant made without ethylene oxide, and it is not preserved with formaldehyde donors.
Vegetable-derived Surfactants for Skin Care
June 8, 2010
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Skin Care
- 1059U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 938Demand for Organic Beauty to Grow to Over $13 Billion by 2018, Report Says
- 212Anti-Aging: The Trends and Challenges in New Product Development
- 210Beauty Consumers Are Motivated Equally by Confidence and Youthfulness
- 201Brand Valuation Company Releases Listing of "Most Valuable Cosmetic Brands"
- 164Satisfy Skin's Hunger with Superfoods Face Line
- 130Coming Soon: DNA Kit Helps Skin Care
- 117ZSS Zooms, Soothes, Shields
- 115Meet the Mummy Mask
- 107Is Differin Gel Changing the Anti-Acne Game?
- Next-level Natural Skin Care
10/11/2015, Lisa Doyle
- A New Paradigm in Skin Care
10/11/2015, Jacqueline Clarke, Diagonal Reports
- Applied Consumer Insights in Acne Care and Conditioners
10/17/2015, Jennifer Donahue and Denise Costrini, Croda Personal Care North America
- Get Ready for the Skin Care Boom
2/23/2016, Jeb Gleason-Allured, Editor in Chief
- Is At-home Vaginal Rejuvenation Ready for the Beauty Aisle?
4/6/2016, Jeb Gleason-Allured