Cosmoprof North America’s (CPAN) Discover Beauty is a launchpad for innovative beauty brands and the playground for indie retailers who pride themselves on presenting unique resources to their customers within this area. The Spotlights section serves as a hub to help draw the most excitement. The department store-like presentation serves as a showcase for companies that are big on creativity yet smaller in size. These beauty brands are perfect candidates for high-end retail stores, boutiques, salons and spas, and the trendy Spotlights section has a clean, minimal setting within the open lounge in the Discover Beauty section, inside CPNA’s Pavilion A, which is dedicated to the cosmetics and personal care sector.
The Discover Beauty Spotlights line-up for 2014 includes:
- Ayres Beauty (USA)—After two decades in the luxury perfumes and cosmetics industry, Ayres founder and president Alejandro Rasic decided to leave the corporate life to pursue a long awaited dream: to create his own aromatherapy body care line. This natural body care collection features bar soaps, body scrubs, body butters, shower gels and body lotions to cleanse and nourish your skin while providing you with the benefits of aromatherapy. Ayres brings a Latin touch to the beauty world.
- Balanced Guru (USA)—Balanced Guru is passionate about wellness and how it translates to all aspects of beauty. It offers only USDA Certified Organic skin, hair, body, spa and energy products, formulated based on ancient eastern wisdom and modern scientific research. You’re already beautiful, but we can help you find a way to maintain and nourish your beauty inside and outside.
- The Bernadette Thompson Nail Lacquer Collection (USA)—The Bernadette Thompson Nail Lacquer Collection product line has all the restorative products needed to transform your damaged nails to perfection. The full kit offers the unique combination of skin and nail treatments with cutting edge high fashion colors. This kit is non-compromising in its ability to deliver dynamic fashion forward colors while providing the best care for skin and nails.
- Briogeo (USA)—Briogeo is a naturally based hair care collection that combines the best of science and nature to create high-performance hair care formulas for a diverse array of hair texture types. All of Briogeo’s formulas are free of SLS, parabens, sulfates, phthalates and silicones. Instead, each formula is fortified with the finest blends of natural plant and fruit extracts, oils, antioxidants, and hair-healthy vitamins to give you gorgeous, healthy hair.
- Chiara Cosmetics (Israel)—Chiara Cosmetics is a natural skin care line that was developed by Cathy Hayun, a clinical nutritionist and skin care specialist. The formula combines the unique skin brightening qualities of the pearl and the essential minerals from the Dead Sea. Chiara Cosmetics was initially marketed at boutiques, spas and aestheticians clinics in Israel; now, it is an emerging skin care line in Israel, Europe and the U.S.
- Daily Concepts (USA)—The Daily Concepts creators consider the present, the world, their neighbors, and the future in order to deliver daily concepts and exceptional everyday bath and spa products.
- Dr. Lili Fan (USA)—Probiotic skin care from Dr. Lili Fan has created a new anti-aging science concept as discovered inside one of the oldest natural preservatives known to humanity. Each formula captures the strength of probiotics to deliver properties good for skin, helping to stimulate the skin’s immune system to help energize the look and feel of your face. Youthful, smooth, soft, elastic, age-corrective and gorgeous skin is now possible. This range may even help calm conditions like eczema, psoriasis, acne and more.
- Glycelene (USA)—Glycelene is a revolutionary line of 100% natural, organic and vegan breathable ointments and anti-aging remedies. Glycelene skin care is created by celebrity makeup artist Kim Borio together with her chemist, Eric. All products are handcrafted at Borio Laboratories in Dana Point, California, using only the highest quality of certified organic ingredients from around the world.
- Ila Spa (United Kingdom)—Meaning ‘earth’ in Sanskrit, Ila is fast establishing itself as one of the world’s leading organic wellness brands. With international advocates including Gwyneth Paltrow and Natalie Portman, the brand’s luxury skin care collection and spa treatments are proof that results-driven products can go hand in hand with the highest standards of natural and ethical integrity.
- Jabu’she (Sweden)—Jabu’she is a clinically proven line of anti-aging skin care products to make skin feel younger, smoother and give it a clearer tone. Sold in the most prestigious stores in Sweden for over 10 years, Jabu’she has been awarded the 2004, 2005 and 2010 beauty product of the year according to Svenska Arets Hudvards, a leading Swedish retail association.
- Londontown (USA)—Londontown’s philosophy revolutionizes the nail care industry with a healthy treatment solution that hydrates and protects the nails and cuticles in the same way that you would treat the most delicate parts of your skin.
- Manna Kadar Cosmetics (USA)—In January of 2012, after years of careful research and development, Manna Kadar Cosmetics was born, a prestige line of products that merge the most cutting-edge color trends with the finest ingredients. Adhering to the philosophy that less is more, Manna’s tricks of the trade are found in double-duty products such as Transfix, which transforms any eye shadow into a liner for the eyes and brows, cutting application time in half.
- Me! Bath (USA)—The advanced body care collection by Me! Bath introduces a revolutionary way of caring for your skin. With patented cell regenerating ingredients, ABC will work in conjunction with your normal skin care regimen to offer the benefits of anti-aging skin recovery.
- Salon in a Bottle (USA)—No more bad hair days between hair colorings. Spray away gray roots instantly with Salon in a Bottle. After three years in product development, the brand emerged with a superior root concealer that covers gray roots in seconds—one that has sheen and nuance, with a light and natural feel.
- Sciote Skin (USA)—Sciote Skin produces highly effective, results driven, non-toxic products for beautiful, healthy, and radiant skin. Sciote is the latest science combined with a blend of natural, certified organic, pharmaceutical-grade, ingredients free of adverse sulphates, thalates, parabens, dyes, toxic or harmful chemicals, artificial perfumes and are cruelty-free and never tested on animals.
- Simple Sugars (USA)—Simple Sugars is an all-natural skin care line especially formulated for sensitive skin, but awesome for anyone’s skin. Simple Sugars' full line of facial, body and foot scrubs cleanse, exfoliate and moisturize, leaving you with soft, smooth, great-looking skin. One product makes complete skin care simple with no phthalates, parabens, PEGS, or sulfates: just the good stuff.
- SoCozy (USA)—Celebrating 20 years of Cozy Cuts for Kids and a whopping one million haircuts, Cozy Friedman is taking a strand. The children’s hair expert and entrepreneur is redefining the entire children’s hair care experience with her new and improved SoCozy collection of salon quality hair care products.
- Spongelle (USA)—Infused Body Buffers are an amazing way to care for your skin. Spongelle created them for the most discerning customers who want the finest bath and shower experience. Infusions of exotic extracts, rich moisturizers and gentle cleansers will keep your skin youthful and glowing use after use. One-of-a-kind fragrance blends and creamy lather make Spongelle the most luxurious bathing indulgence for your body and mind.
- Thymes (USA)—Thymes, a leading fragrance brand in the U.S. specialty market, artistically designs fragrances that balance familiarity and intrigue inviting the discovery of beauty in everyday life. Drawn from nature, its unique formulations are skin-compatible, effective and a pleasure to use. Thoughtfully crafted with a touch of charm for others to discover, appreciate and share.
Cosmoprof North America will take place July 13–15, 2014, at the Mandalay Bay Convention Center in Las Vegas.