In a new datagraphic from Euromonitor International, the market research company looks at how P&G and Beiersdorf could benefit from a potential M&A activity. According to "Beiersdorf Complements P&G," P&G would receive a boost in skin care, particularly in emerging countries, in line with its growth strategy and be able to diversify across skin care categories if it entered into a merger and/or acquisition with Beiersdorf. Even within facial care, P&G would be able to further diversify into department stores and pharmacies through La Prairie and Eucerin, respectively. On the other hand, with P&G’s backing, Beiersdorf could become more competitive, according to Euromonitor.
Euromonitor Looks at Potentials for M&A
June 24, 2013
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Skin Care
- 1614U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 1518Artistry Resynchronizes the Skin for New Luxury Products
- 1198Demand for Organic Beauty to Grow to Over $13 Billion by 2018, Report Says
- 505E-commerce Driving Facial Oil Segment
- 412Legalize It: CannaSkin
- 318Probiotic Skincare is Finding Success with Esse Skin Care Leading the Way
- 267Brand Valuation Company Releases Listing of "Most Valuable Cosmetic Brands"
- 2645 Ways Skin Care Brands Can Differentiate
- 210Get Ready for the Skin Care Boom
- 191What's Driving Growth in Skin Lighteners Through 2020?
- Get Ready for the Skin Care Boom
2/23/2016, Jeb Gleason-Allured, Editor in Chief
- Is At-home Vaginal Rejuvenation Ready for the Beauty Aisle?
4/6/2016, Jeb Gleason-Allured
- Retinaldehyde Pairings and Trojan Horses: Expanded Edition
5/6/2016, David Peter, John Stanek and Melinda Wochner, CoValence Laboratories, and Shyam Gupta, Bioderm Research
- 3 Steps to Building Personalized Skin Care
5/23/2016, Tanaha Hairston
- Ottilie & Lulu Make Tween Skin Care Easy
11/16/2015, Jo-El Grossman