In a new datagraphic from Euromonitor International, the market research company looks at how P&G and Beiersdorf could benefit from a potential M&A activity. According to "Beiersdorf Complements P&G," P&G would receive a boost in skin care, particularly in emerging countries, in line with its growth strategy and be able to diversify across skin care categories if it entered into a merger and/or acquisition with Beiersdorf. Even within facial care, P&G would be able to further diversify into department stores and pharmacies through La Prairie and Eucerin, respectively. On the other hand, with P&G’s backing, Beiersdorf could become more competitive, according to Euromonitor.
Euromonitor Looks at Potentials for M&A
June 24, 2013
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Skin Care
- 1055U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 935Demand for Organic Beauty to Grow to Over $13 Billion by 2018, Report Says
- 211Beauty Consumers Are Motivated Equally by Confidence and Youthfulness
- 209Anti-Aging: The Trends and Challenges in New Product Development
- 196Brand Valuation Company Releases Listing of "Most Valuable Cosmetic Brands"
- 164Satisfy Skin's Hunger with Superfoods Face Line
- 130Coming Soon: DNA Kit Helps Skin Care
- 127ZSS Zooms, Soothes, Shields
- 113Meet the Mummy Mask
- 107Is Differin Gel Changing the Anti-Acne Game?
- Next-level Natural Skin Care
10/11/2015, Lisa Doyle
- A New Paradigm in Skin Care
10/11/2015, Jacqueline Clarke, Diagonal Reports
- Applied Consumer Insights in Acne Care and Conditioners
10/17/2015, Jennifer Donahue and Denise Costrini, Croda Personal Care North America
- Get Ready for the Skin Care Boom
2/23/2016, Jeb Gleason-Allured, Editor in Chief
- Is At-home Vaginal Rejuvenation Ready for the Beauty Aisle?
4/6/2016, Jeb Gleason-Allured