In a new datagraphic from Euromonitor International, the market research company looks at how P&G and Beiersdorf could benefit from a potential M&A activity. According to "Beiersdorf Complements P&G," P&G would receive a boost in skin care, particularly in emerging countries, in line with its growth strategy and be able to diversify across skin care categories if it entered into a merger and/or acquisition with Beiersdorf. Even within facial care, P&G would be able to further diversify into department stores and pharmacies through La Prairie and Eucerin, respectively. On the other hand, with P&G’s backing, Beiersdorf could become more competitive, according to Euromonitor.
Euromonitor Looks at Potentials for M&A
June 24, 2013
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Skin Care
- 2164U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 1292Demand for Organic Beauty to Grow to Over $13 Billion by 2018, Report Says
- 1148Sheet Mask Sales Will Reach $336.7 Million by 2024
- 842Exclusive Interview: Yes To Is Winning Skin Care With Cotton and Charcoal
- 7905 Drivers of Multicultural Skin Care
- 621Madonna’s MDNA Skin Coming to U.S.
- 576How to Build a Brand and Win on QVC
- 474There's a Subscription Box for That: Korean Sheet Masks
- 418Is Your Brand Making Anti-pollution Claims? Read This.
- 363Brand Valuation Company Releases Listing of "Most Valuable Cosmetic Brands"
- Get Ready for the Skin Care Boom
2/23/2016, Jeb Gleason-Allured, Editor in Chief
- Is At-home Vaginal Rejuvenation Ready for the Beauty Aisle?
4/6/2016, Jeb Gleason-Allured
- Retinaldehyde Pairings and Trojan Horses: Expanded Edition
5/6/2016, David Peter, John Stanek and Melinda Wochner, CoValence Laboratories, and Shyam Gupta, Bioderm Research
- 3 Steps to Building Personalized Skin Care
5/23/2016, Tanaha Hairston
11/7/2016, Laura Ziv