In a new datagraphic from Euromonitor International, the market research company looks at how P&G and Beiersdorf could benefit from a potential M&A activity. According to "Beiersdorf Complements P&G," P&G would receive a boost in skin care, particularly in emerging countries, in line with its growth strategy and be able to diversify across skin care categories if it entered into a merger and/or acquisition with Beiersdorf. Even within facial care, P&G would be able to further diversify into department stores and pharmacies through La Prairie and Eucerin, respectively. On the other hand, with P&G’s backing, Beiersdorf could become more competitive, according to Euromonitor.
Euromonitor Looks at Potentials for M&A
June 24, 2013
Most Popular in Skin Care
- 474U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 366Anti-Aging: The Trends and Challenges in New Product Development
- 233Focus Still on Men's Care as a Growth Category for Beauty
- 209Beauty to Grow on Three Pillars 2015–2025
- 157Skin Care Market Radiant for Foreseeable Future
- 144Brand Valuation Company Releases Listing of "Most Valuable Cosmetic Brands"
- 115Next-level Natural Skin Care
- 115The Spa Market as a Distribution Channel
- 112Applied Consumer Insights in Acne Care and Conditioners
- 71Epigenetics as the Future of Skin Care
- Private Label Takes on Skin Care
10/7/2008, Jeff Falk
- Specialty Skin Care Makes Multiple Claims
1/9/2009, Leslie Benson
- Spice up Your Formulation: Addressing Issues Caused by Acids in Skin Care Products
8/25/2009, Zolt Szabados, Technical Services Manager, BASF Corporation
- Results Driven
3/4/2010, Sara Mason
- Multi-Innovation in Actives
6/4/2010, Diane Bilodeau, Ph.D.