In a new datagraphic from Euromonitor International, the market research company looks at how P&G and Beiersdorf could benefit from a potential M&A activity. According to "Beiersdorf Complements P&G," P&G would receive a boost in skin care, particularly in emerging countries, in line with its growth strategy and be able to diversify across skin care categories if it entered into a merger and/or acquisition with Beiersdorf. Even within facial care, P&G would be able to further diversify into department stores and pharmacies through La Prairie and Eucerin, respectively. On the other hand, with P&G’s backing, Beiersdorf could become more competitive, according to Euromonitor.
Euromonitor Looks at Potentials for M&A
June 24, 2013
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Skin Care
- 1427U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 804Demand for Organic Beauty to Grow to Over $13 Billion by 2018, Report Says
- 235Brand Valuation Company Releases Listing of "Most Valuable Cosmetic Brands"
- 1902017's Trendiest Beauty Concept: Clouds
- 1884 Ways Multicultural Skin Care Is Changing
- 146Skin Analysis That's a Snap (of a Selfie) Thanks to Olay
- 128SLIDESHOW: K-beauty Goes Mass in the United States
- 111Taking Care of Skin is a Treet
- 83MyChelle Dermaceuticals’ Perfect C PRO Serum 25%
- 66K-beauty Arrives at Walmart
- Retinaldehyde Pairings and Trojan Horses: Expanded Edition
5/6/2016, David Peter, John Stanek and Melinda Wochner, CoValence Laboratories, and Shyam Gupta, Bioderm Research
- 3 Steps to Building Personalized Skin Care
5/23/2016, Tanaha Hairston
11/7/2016, Laura Ziv
- How to Build a Brand and Win on QVC
1/5/2017, Jeb Gleason-Allured, Editor in Chief
- Oleum Vera: Delivering DIY Skin Care
1/30/2017, Jeb Gleason-Allured