In a new datagraphic from Euromonitor International, the market research company looks at how P&G and Beiersdorf could benefit from a potential M&A activity. According to "Beiersdorf Complements P&G," P&G would receive a boost in skin care, particularly in emerging countries, in line with its growth strategy and be able to diversify across skin care categories if it entered into a merger and/or acquisition with Beiersdorf. Even within facial care, P&G would be able to further diversify into department stores and pharmacies through La Prairie and Eucerin, respectively. On the other hand, with P&G’s backing, Beiersdorf could become more competitive, according to Euromonitor.
Euromonitor Looks at Potentials for M&A
June 24, 2013
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Skin Care
- 1450U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 11884 Ways Multicultural Skin Care Is Changing
- 1126Dermaplane Debuts at Ulta
- 796Demand for Organic Beauty to Grow to Over $13 Billion by 2018, Report Says
- 737Inside the K-beauty Playbook
- 678Beauty 2017-2018, Part 5: What’s Working in Skin Care & Hair Care
- 268Robin McGraw Revelation Seeks to Improve Skin and Inspire Women
- 244Brand Valuation Company Releases Listing of "Most Valuable Cosmetic Brands"
- 238Kleenex Exfoliating Cushions Named Product of the Year 2017
- 173Get Ready for the Skin Care Boom
- Is At-home Vaginal Rejuvenation Ready for the Beauty Aisle?
4/6/2016, Jeb Gleason-Allured
- Retinaldehyde Pairings and Trojan Horses: Expanded Edition
5/6/2016, David Peter, John Stanek and Melinda Wochner, CoValence Laboratories, and Shyam Gupta, Bioderm Research
- 3 Steps to Building Personalized Skin Care
5/23/2016, Tanaha Hairston
11/7/2016, Laura Ziv
- How to Build a Brand and Win on QVC
1/5/2017, Jeb Gleason-Allured, Editor in Chief