Posted: October 6, 2009
SunEssence, a product of the Kristy J sun protective swimwear company, introduced its aromatherapeutic SPF 30 sunscreen lotions—tested by dermatologists—in honey, sherbet and parfait fragrances. The fusions combine green tea, aloe and vitamins with natural botanicals. The lotions are available at www.sunessencesunscreen.com.
Most Popular in Sun Care
- 168Can a Wearable Sensor and App Solve Americans' Sun Exposure Problem?
- 68Sun Care is the Next Beauty Growth Engine
- 61KYPRIS Creates a Shady Spot for the Summer
- 42Why Beauty Brands Are Pushing Anti-pollution Claims
- 34UV Protection Isn't Enough
- 31Enjoy Fun in the Sun with Organic Sunscreen
- 22L'Oreal Technology Tells You if You've Had Too Much Sun
- 20A New Day for Sun Care
- 17Supergoop! Teams with Tennis Superstar Maria Sharapova
- 15Euromonitor Tracks Sun, Skin Ingredients, including MAPs