Posted: October 6, 2009
SunEssence, a product of the Kristy J sun protective swimwear company, introduced its aromatherapeutic SPF 30 sunscreen lotions—tested by dermatologists—in honey, sherbet and parfait fragrances. The fusions combine green tea, aloe and vitamins with natural botanicals. The lotions are available at www.sunessencesunscreen.com.
Most Popular in Sun Care
- 346Infographic: 84% of Women Admit to Skipping Sunscreen on a Daily Basis
- 185Slather on Some Super Sunscreen
- 473 Global Sun Care Trends Driving Growth Through 2020
- 24Convenience is Key for Sun Care Products
- 21A New Day for Sun Care
- 17UV Protection Isn't Enough
- 16Why Beauty Brands Are Pushing Anti-pollution Claims
- 14FDA's Sunscreen Guidance Focuses on Safety and Effectiveness Data
- 11Can a Wearable Sensor and App Solve Americans' Sun Exposure Problem?
- 11Olen Cosmetics Corporation Debuts 100% Natural Sunscreen