Posted: October 6, 2009
SunEssence, a product of the Kristy J sun protective swimwear company, introduced its aromatherapeutic SPF 30 sunscreen lotions—tested by dermatologists—in honey, sherbet and parfait fragrances. The fusions combine green tea, aloe and vitamins with natural botanicals. The lotions are available at www.sunessencesunscreen.com.
Most Popular in Sun Care
- 156Conscientious Beauty on the Go
- 65Why Beauty Brands Are Pushing Anti-pollution Claims
- 30Sun Care is the Next Beauty Growth Engine
- 29A New Day for Sun Care
- 28KYPRIS Creates a Shady Spot for the Summer
- 24UV Protection Isn't Enough
- 21Euromonitor Tracks Sun, Skin Ingredients, including MAPs
- 20Can a Wearable Sensor and App Solve Americans' Sun Exposure Problem?
- 13Enjoy Fun in the Sun with Organic Sunscreen
- 12Demand Grows for Sun Care Options