Posted: October 6, 2009
SunEssence, a product of the Kristy J sun protective swimwear company, introduced its aromatherapeutic SPF 30 sunscreen lotions—tested by dermatologists—in honey, sherbet and parfait fragrances. The fusions combine green tea, aloe and vitamins with natural botanicals. The lotions are available at www.sunessencesunscreen.com.
Most Popular in Sun Care
- 215FDA's Sunscreen Guidance Focuses on Safety and Effectiveness Data
- 50Why Beauty Brands Are Pushing Anti-pollution Claims
- 46La Roche Posay Continues Sun Care Program for the Sixth Year
- 26UV Protection Isn't Enough
- 22Sun Care is the Next Beauty Growth Engine
- 17A New Day for Sun Care
- 9FDA Releases Final Sunscreen Monograph
- 9Can a Wearable Sensor and App Solve Americans' Sun Exposure Problem?
- 6Sun Care Bringing More to the Table, Says Kline
- 6Bayer to Buy Merck's Consumer Care Business for $14.2 Billion