ISP Personal Care announced the addition of its Escalol S sun care UV filter to its portfolio of broad-spectrum skin care ingredients. Escalol S is designed to offer protection from both UVA and UVB rays by boosting or augmenting the performance and stability of other commonly used UV filters. Highly photostable, the ingredient is compatible with a wide range of products—including long-lasting sunscreens in aerosol, gel, spray or lotion mediums; antiaging creams; SPF-rated insect repellents and decorative cosmetics.
New UV Filter
November 9, 2009
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Sun Care
- 107Why Beauty Brands Are Pushing Anti-pollution Claims
- 92L'Oreal Technology Tells You if You've Had Too Much Sun
- 28CEW Announces Finalists for the 2014 CEW Insiders' Choice Beauty Awards
- 28Euromonitor Tracks Sun, Skin Ingredients, including MAPs
- 21Time for Sun Care to Come Out of the Shade
- 14Trends in Hair Care, Sun Care Appear on the Verge
- 14Sunscreens for Today's Consumers
- 12Sunscreen Innovation Act Passes House and Moves to Senate
- 11Sun Care Bringing More to the Table, Says Kline
- 10Leading Beauty Trends for 2013 Discussed by Euromonitor Analyst