Inolex Chemical Company unveiled its latest UVA absorber. Benefiting from the company’s solubilization technology, Lex Solv A is claimed to outperform current top-line solubilizers. The ingredient’s non-irritating, non-sensitizing formula makes it appropriate for a variety of applications.
New Sun Care Ingredient
November 17, 2009
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Sun Care
- 224L'Oreal Technology Tells You if You've Had Too Much Sun
- 101Why Beauty Brands Are Pushing Anti-pollution Claims
- 25CEW Announces Finalists for the 2014 CEW Insiders' Choice Beauty Awards
- 25Euromonitor Tracks Sun, Skin Ingredients, including MAPs
- 21Time for Sun Care to Come Out of the Shade
- 17Sun Shining on Sun Care
- 13Sunscreens for Today's Consumers
- 12Sunscreen Innovation Act Passes House and Moves to Senate
- 11Trends in Hair Care, Sun Care Appear on the Verge
- 9A Merging of Sun and Skin Care