Posted: October 6, 2009
Institut’ DERMed introduced its Sun Protective Cream, available in SPF 15 or SPF 28, which provides moisture and protection against solar-induced skin discolorations and premature aging. The product features an oil free full spectrum UVA/UVB sunscreen with parsol, micronized titanium dioxide and zinc. The cream is distilled water, milk caprilic/capric triglycerides, cetearyl alcohol, cococaprylate-caprate, L-castor oil methyl glycol, aloe vera, cetearyl polyglucose, phenylbenzimidazole-5-sulfonic acid, zinc oxide, polysorbate 60, cetyl alcohol, cellulose, jasmine alcohol, allantoin, D-betafructan, D-betaglucosamine. The product is available in outlets nationally.
Most Popular in Sun Care
- 215FDA's Sunscreen Guidance Focuses on Safety and Effectiveness Data
- 50Why Beauty Brands Are Pushing Anti-pollution Claims
- 46La Roche Posay Continues Sun Care Program for the Sixth Year
- 26UV Protection Isn't Enough
- 21Sun Care is the Next Beauty Growth Engine
- 17A New Day for Sun Care
- 9FDA Releases Final Sunscreen Monograph
- 9Can a Wearable Sensor and App Solve Americans' Sun Exposure Problem?
- 6Sun Care Bringing More to the Table, Says Kline
- 6Bayer to Buy Merck's Consumer Care Business for $14.2 Billion