AVEENO introduced three continuous protection sun care products—Sunblock Spray SPF 45, Sunblock Lotion SPF 55 and Baby Sunblock Lotion SPF 55. These products feature the sun protection technology complex Active Photobarrier Complex, created to deliver optimal, broad and photostable UVA/UVB protection over time with proper use.
The SPF 55 and Baby SPF 55, were awarded the American Academy of Dermatology AAD Seal Of Recognition. The products are formulated with Avobenzone and Oxybenzone, as well as natural ingredients for skin care. The Continuous Protection Sunblock Lotion Baby SPF 55 is formulated with natural colloidal oatmeal to prevent moisture loss. The continuous protection body and face products are formulated with natural soy proteins and antioxidants, which are known to help protect skin from environmental damage caused by UV light.
Sun Protection Trio
Posted: October 6, 2009
Most Popular in Sun Care
- 204FDA's Sunscreen Guidance Focuses on Safety and Effectiveness Data
- 50Why Beauty Brands Are Pushing Anti-pollution Claims
- 45La Roche Posay Continues Sun Care Program for the Sixth Year
- 25UV Protection Isn't Enough
- 20Sun Care is the Next Beauty Growth Engine
- 16A New Day for Sun Care
- 14Sun Care Bringing More to the Table, Says Kline
- 11Can a Wearable Sensor and App Solve Americans' Sun Exposure Problem?
- 10Euromonitor Tracks Sun, Skin Ingredients, including MAPs
- 9FDA Releases Final Sunscreen Monograph