AVEENO introduced three continuous protection sun care products—Sunblock Spray SPF 45, Sunblock Lotion SPF 55 and Baby Sunblock Lotion SPF 55. These products feature the sun protection technology complex Active Photobarrier Complex, created to deliver optimal, broad and photostable UVA/UVB protection over time with proper use.
The SPF 55 and Baby SPF 55, were awarded the American Academy of Dermatology AAD Seal Of Recognition. The products are formulated with Avobenzone and Oxybenzone, as well as natural ingredients for skin care. The Continuous Protection Sunblock Lotion Baby SPF 55 is formulated with natural colloidal oatmeal to prevent moisture loss. The continuous protection body and face products are formulated with natural soy proteins and antioxidants, which are known to help protect skin from environmental damage caused by UV light.
Sun Protection Trio
Posted: October 6, 2009
Most Popular in Sun Care
- 83Slather on Some Super Sunscreen
- 463 Global Sun Care Trends Driving Growth Through 2020
- 40[in-cosmetics Global] Latest Innovations under the Sun
- 28Infographic: 84% of Women Admit to Skipping Sunscreen on a Daily Basis
- 23Why Beauty Brands Are Pushing Anti-pollution Claims
- 21Convenience is Key for Sun Care Products
- 16FDA Releases Final Sunscreen Monograph
- 16Sun Care is the Next Beauty Growth Engine
- 12UV Protection Isn't Enough
- 10FDA's Sunscreen Guidance Focuses on Safety and Effectiveness Data