AVEENO introduced three continuous protection sun care products—Sunblock Spray SPF 45, Sunblock Lotion SPF 55 and Baby Sunblock Lotion SPF 55. These products feature the sun protection technology complex Active Photobarrier Complex, created to deliver optimal, broad and photostable UVA/UVB protection over time with proper use.
The SPF 55 and Baby SPF 55, were awarded the American Academy of Dermatology AAD Seal Of Recognition. The products are formulated with Avobenzone and Oxybenzone, as well as natural ingredients for skin care. The Continuous Protection Sunblock Lotion Baby SPF 55 is formulated with natural colloidal oatmeal to prevent moisture loss. The continuous protection body and face products are formulated with natural soy proteins and antioxidants, which are known to help protect skin from environmental damage caused by UV light.
Sun Protection Trio
Posted: October 6, 2009
Most Popular in Sun Care
- 74Why Beauty Brands Are Pushing Anti-pollution Claims
- 74Coppertone Shows the Sunny Side of Snow
- 40UV Protection Isn't Enough
- 25Sunscreens for Today's Consumers
- 25A New Day for Sun Care
- 18L'Oreal Technology Tells You if You've Had Too Much Sun
- 12Bayer to Buy Merck's Consumer Care Business for $14.2 Billion
- 10FDA Releases Final Sunscreen Monograph
- 10Euromonitor Tracks Sun, Skin Ingredients, including MAPs
- 9Sunny Strategies: Euromonitor Targets Different Sun Care Tactics Globally