AVEENO introduced three continuous protection sun care products—Sunblock Spray SPF 45, Sunblock Lotion SPF 55 and Baby Sunblock Lotion SPF 55. These products feature the sun protection technology complex Active Photobarrier Complex, created to deliver optimal, broad and photostable UVA/UVB protection over time with proper use.
The SPF 55 and Baby SPF 55, were awarded the American Academy of Dermatology AAD Seal Of Recognition. The products are formulated with Avobenzone and Oxybenzone, as well as natural ingredients for skin care. The Continuous Protection Sunblock Lotion Baby SPF 55 is formulated with natural colloidal oatmeal to prevent moisture loss. The continuous protection body and face products are formulated with natural soy proteins and antioxidants, which are known to help protect skin from environmental damage caused by UV light.
Sun Protection Trio
Posted: October 6, 2009
Most Popular in Sun Care
- 327Sun Care is the Next Beauty Growth Engine
- 99Enjoy Fun in the Sun with Organic Sunscreen
- 58KYPRIS Creates a Shady Spot for the Summer
- 52Why Beauty Brands Are Pushing Anti-pollution Claims
- 39A New Day for Sun Care
- 32UV Protection Isn't Enough
- 27Euromonitor Tracks Sun, Skin Ingredients, including MAPs
- 13FDA Releases Final Sunscreen Monograph
- 13Sunscreens for Today's Consumers
- 13L'Oreal Technology Tells You if You've Had Too Much Sun