AVEENO introduced three continuous protection sun care products—Sunblock Spray SPF 45, Sunblock Lotion SPF 55 and Baby Sunblock Lotion SPF 55. These products feature the sun protection technology complex Active Photobarrier Complex, created to deliver optimal, broad and photostable UVA/UVB protection over time with proper use.
The SPF 55 and Baby SPF 55, were awarded the American Academy of Dermatology AAD Seal Of Recognition. The products are formulated with Avobenzone and Oxybenzone, as well as natural ingredients for skin care. The Continuous Protection Sunblock Lotion Baby SPF 55 is formulated with natural colloidal oatmeal to prevent moisture loss. The continuous protection body and face products are formulated with natural soy proteins and antioxidants, which are known to help protect skin from environmental damage caused by UV light.
Sun Protection Trio
Posted: October 6, 2009
Most Popular in Sun Care
- 329L'Oreal Technology Tells You if You've Had Too Much Sun
- 108Why Beauty Brands Are Pushing Anti-pollution Claims
- 25Euromonitor Tracks Sun, Skin Ingredients, including MAPs
- 23CEW Announces Finalists for the 2014 CEW Insiders' Choice Beauty Awards
- 20Time for Sun Care to Come Out of the Shade
- 19Sun Shining on Sun Care
- 13Sunscreens for Today's Consumers
- 12Sunscreen Innovation Act Passes House and Moves to Senate
- 10Trends in Hair Care, Sun Care Appear on the Verge
- 10FDA Releases Final Sunscreen Monograph