Find a Job
Job seekers can post their qualifications on our career board for free. To post your qualifications, send a 1-2 paragraph summary of your objectives and experience to Abby Penning.
Fill a Position
To find out how our career board can help your organization reach top candidates, contact Kim Jednachowski.
Innovate your career with Lipotec!
Posted: October 18, 2012
Lipotec, a subsidiary of the Lubrizol Corporation, is one of the leading suppliers of cosmetic active ingredients in the world. Quality research and innovation are our priority. This philosophy combined with a dynamic and experienced team of professionals who constantly work with a service-oriented mentality make us possible to satisfy our customer's needs with a wide range of cosmetic active ingredients.
Lipotec consistently recruits the best and brightest. Put your valuable skills to work and join us! We currently have the following opportunities for Account Managers available in the U.S. for the Northeast, West and South.
- Lead the sales and market development activities for the defined territory
- Foster and grow senior level customer corporate manager business relationships
- Develop and implement aggressive sales plans at the territory and account level
- Position Lipotec as a leading supplier in the industry
- Establish in-depth cross functional relationships with customer R&D, Business, Purchasing, and Marketing teams
- Identify and secure sales growth initiatives, support launch of new products
- Develop, negotiate and close sales contracts and agreements
- Create and implement account plans that are well aligned with the business strategy
- Comply with administrative requirements (Call reports, forecasting, expense reports, etc.)
- Engage closely with Marketing to identify and evaluate new, high value opportunities
- Manage and lead distributor partner
- Establish in-depth relationships with customer R&D organizations to develop new formulations containing Lipotec technology
- Develop and deliver annual territory budget
- Comply timely and accurately with administrative requirements, such as call reports, sales forecasting, expense reports, etc.
- Identify and evaluate market opportunities to be able to enter new and growing applications
- Represent Lipotec at industry association meetings
SKILLS, QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE, SPECIAL PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor’s degree in Chemistry, Science or Chemical Engineering from an accredited college/university
- Minimum of 5 years of professional sales experience, 5-7 of which are in the home and personal care industry
- Solid understanding and past application of value proposition
- Strong knowledge of the home and personal care market
- Experience in managing large, complex accounts
- Background of proven success in managing a sales territory consisting of a broad range of local customers and delivering double digit top line growth
- Demonstrated ability to work independently from a home office
- Strong technical background, including experience communicating to a technical audience
- Possess strong decision making skills in order to manage complex programs with large multinational accounts
- Tactical and strategic thinking skills; business acumen skills
- Excellent interpersonal abilities and a strong drive for results
- Excellent driving record
- Computer proficiency
- Must be able to travel up to 80%
CONSIDERED A PLUS:
- Experience in selling high technology active ingredients for cosmetics
- Formulation experience
- Experience working with home and personal care producers
SALARY RANGE: $90,000 to $110,000
NO RELOCATION AVAILABLE
Please apply online.
Posted: October 28, 2011
Location: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
California Scents is a dynamic and fast growing air freshener manufacturer that has been creating quality air care products for over 50 years. The company has broad distribution in a variety of trade channels and a growing international presence. Our products are now selling in over 80 countries around the world.
We are seeking an experienced Perfumer/Chemist to work from our plant in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. This position requires experience in formulating fragrances for gels, aerosols, liquids, and other retail and janitorial products. Candidates with a background in regulatory compliance, REACH, MSDS, quality control and new product development are preferred. The position is full time but we would also consider part time or consultant candidates. The company offers a competitive compensation package. Benefits for full time employees include health and dental insurance, holidays, vacation time, sick time, and 401(k) plan.
Please email resume and salary history to email@example.com.