Held in the heart of Paris Sept. 12–15, 2010, Beyond Beauty Paris' Beauty Challenger Awards competition continued to be among the show’s most popular events. Juried by international distributors and the media, brands entering the beauty market vie to be the best emerging brand, the best brand certified natural or the best brand presented in the parapharmacy and pharmacy sector. Sixty-five new brands that exhibited in the Cosmeeting section of the show participated in the competition.
- Beauty Organic Award: 66°30, an organic brand for men.
- Beauty Pharma Award: Pomarium, an organic brand inspired by fruit.
- Best Emerging Brand: Functionlab, a Canadian brand of supplements for a holistic solution to all beauty, health and nutrition needs.
- Best Niche Brand: Myeko, an organic treatment collection from Portugal designed to echo the beauty of a woman through nature.
- Jury's Favorite Prize: Pulpe de Vie, an organic skin care brand.