The Fragrance Foundation has added a third sub-category to the FiFi Technological Breakthrough of the Year Award category—Information Technology. This sub-category encompasses efforts for smart phone apps, computer programs that provide data analysis designed to assist companies with fragrance development, and interactive information technologies geared to educate and assist consumers in selecting fragrances. The deadline for Technological Breakthrough of the Year entries is Feb. 1, 2011. Entry forms can be downloaded here.
2011 FiFis Add Information Technology Sub-category
January 18, 2011
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Event Coverage
- 235What They Wore: Fashion Week—Spring/Summer 2017
- 2162,000 Attendees, 160 Exhibitors, One New in-cosmetics
- 85Sensient and Conair Big Winners at in-cosmetics N.A.
- 77These Are Beauty Packaging's Eco Leaders
- 61Allured Saves a Senior from Food Insecurity One Dollar at a Time
- 47Perfumed Plume Expands Board and Revises Categories
- 27What is Indie Beauty?
- 22Marketing Beauty to the Hispanic Consumer
- 18Future Beauty Industry Leaders Forecast Beauty in 2020
- 17Q&A: Employees Have an Edge in the Beauty Jobs Market
- What is Indie Beauty?
9/30/2015, Jeb Gleason-Allured, Editor in Chief
- Cosmoprof 2015: Developing & Executing Great Ideas
10/17/2015, Jeb Gleason-Allured
- The Customized Consumer Experience: Cosmopack New York Wrap-up
10/18/2015, Jeb Gleason-Allured
- InnoCos Digital NY 2015 Part 2: Smart Packaging & Optimizing Retail
11/10/2015, Jeb Gleason-Allured, Editor in Chief
- Beauty is a Generational Story
2/16/2016, Jeb Gleason-Allured