The Fragrance Foundation has added a third sub-category to the FiFi Technological Breakthrough of the Year Award category—Information Technology. This sub-category encompasses efforts for smart phone apps, computer programs that provide data analysis designed to assist companies with fragrance development, and interactive information technologies geared to educate and assist consumers in selecting fragrances. The deadline for Technological Breakthrough of the Year entries is Feb. 1, 2011. Entry forms can be downloaded here.
2011 FiFis Add Information Technology Sub-category
January 18, 2011
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Event Coverage
- 523A Global Cosmetic Industry Wish to You!
- 141Beauty Pitch 2016: Meet the Next Big Things in Beauty
- 70Social Media is Reshaping Beauty Product Development
- 455 Indie Trendsetters
- 36What is Indie Beauty?
- 20Money, Millennials and the Future of Beauty
- 19Future Beauty Industry Leaders Forecast Beauty in 2020
- 17Anti-Pollution Product Event Expects Future Change
- 12Makeup Show Recap: 2 Days of Industry Insight
- 12Unilever: Premiumize, but Don’t Cheapen
- Beauty is a Generational Story
2/16/2016, Jeb Gleason-Allured
- The Customized Consumer Experience
2/17/2016, Jeb Gleason-Allured
- Lessons from UK Beauty Leaders
3/2/2016, Jeb Gleason-Allured
- Unilever Takes the Complete Person Approach
3/31/2016, Jeb Gleason-Allured
- Unilever is a Natural Home for Brands
4/3/2016, Jeb Gleason-Allured