The Fragrance Foundation has added a third sub-category to the FiFi Technological Breakthrough of the Year Award category—Information Technology. This sub-category encompasses efforts for smart phone apps, computer programs that provide data analysis designed to assist companies with fragrance development, and interactive information technologies geared to educate and assist consumers in selecting fragrances. The deadline for Technological Breakthrough of the Year entries is Feb. 1, 2011. Entry forms can be downloaded here.
2011 FiFis Add Information Technology Sub-category
January 18, 2011
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Event Coverage
- 584Social Media is Reshaping Beauty Product Development
- 90What They Wore: Fashion Week—Spring/Summer 2017
- 85Anti-Pollution Product Event Expects Future Change
- 53These Are Beauty Packaging's Eco Leaders
- 34What is Indie Beauty?
- 32Future Beauty Industry Leaders Forecast Beauty in 2020
- 28Money, Millennials and the Future of Beauty
- 25Marketing Beauty to the Hispanic Consumer
- 19Consumer Behavior Change Key to Sustainable Beauty Growth
- 18Cosmoprof NA: Multicultural is the New 'Beauty Mainstream'
- InnoCos Digital NY 2015 Part 2: Smart Packaging & Optimizing Retail
11/10/2015, Jeb Gleason-Allured, Editor in Chief
- Beauty is a Generational Story
2/16/2016, Jeb Gleason-Allured
- The Customized Consumer Experience
2/17/2016, Jeb Gleason-Allured
- Lessons from UK Beauty Leaders
3/2/2016, Jeb Gleason-Allured
- Unilever Takes the Complete Person Approach
3/31/2016, Jeb Gleason-Allured