The Fragrance Foundation has added a third sub-category to the FiFi Technological Breakthrough of the Year Award category—Information Technology. This sub-category encompasses efforts for smart phone apps, computer programs that provide data analysis designed to assist companies with fragrance development, and interactive information technologies geared to educate and assist consumers in selecting fragrances. The deadline for Technological Breakthrough of the Year entries is Feb. 1, 2011. Entry forms can be downloaded here.
2011 FiFis Add Information Technology Sub-category
January 18, 2011
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Event Coverage
- 522Unilever: Premiumize, but Don’t Cheapen
- 285First Look: Who's Attending the 2016 World Perfumery Congress?
- 267Experts: Technology is Shaping the Future of Beauty
- 228Elev8 Crowns the Leaders in the Eco-chic Beauty Tribe
- 221Unilever on Competing for Consumer Love
- 210Unilever is a Natural Home for Brands
- 204in-cosmetics Reveals What's Driving Personal Care Growth
- 193Cosmoprof Worldwide Bologna 2016 Reveals What's Growing in Beauty
- 173Unilever Takes the Complete Person Approach
- 150The Best Perfume and Fragrance Writing of 2016 Revealed
- What is Indie Beauty?
9/30/2015, Jeb Gleason-Allured, Editor in Chief
- Cosmoprof 2015: Developing & Executing Great Ideas
10/17/2015, Jeb Gleason-Allured
- The Customized Consumer Experience: Cosmopack New York Wrap-up
10/18/2015, Jeb Gleason-Allured
- InnoCos Digital NY 2015 Part 2: Smart Packaging & Optimizing Retail
11/10/2015, Jeb Gleason-Allured, Editor in Chief
- Beauty is a Generational Story
2/16/2016, Jeb Gleason-Allured