The Fragrance Foundation has added a third sub-category to the FiFi Technological Breakthrough of the Year Award category—Information Technology. This sub-category encompasses efforts for smart phone apps, computer programs that provide data analysis designed to assist companies with fragrance development, and interactive information technologies geared to educate and assist consumers in selecting fragrances. The deadline for Technological Breakthrough of the Year entries is Feb. 1, 2011. Entry forms can be downloaded here.
2011 FiFis Add Information Technology Sub-category
January 18, 2011
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Event Coverage
- 70Future Beauty Industry Leaders Forecast Beauty in 2020
- 64CEW 2015 Beauty Award Winners Announced
- 44Marketing Beauty to the Hispanic Consumer
- 40Cosmoprof Encourages You to 'Discover Green'
- 38innoCos Nominations Now Open
- 35What is Indie Beauty?
- 22InnoCos Digital NY 2015 Part 2: Smart Packaging & Optimizing Retail
- 19Considering Asia’s Beauty Markets
- 16FIT Honors Graduates; Annette Green Talks Fragrance
- 13Summit Looks at Sustainable Issues Within the Beauty Industry