The Fragrance Foundation has added a third sub-category to the FiFi Technological Breakthrough of the Year Award category—Information Technology. This sub-category encompasses efforts for smart phone apps, computer programs that provide data analysis designed to assist companies with fragrance development, and interactive information technologies geared to educate and assist consumers in selecting fragrances. The deadline for Technological Breakthrough of the Year entries is Feb. 1, 2011. Entry forms can be downloaded here.
2011 FiFis Add Information Technology Sub-category
January 18, 2011
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Event Coverage
- 212LAST CHANCE: World Perfumery Congress Guest List + Hotel Reservations
- 206Money, Millennials and the Future of Beauty
- 185Cosmoprof: Brands Need Support
- 1645 Trends CEW Beauty Finalists Revealed
- 124Fragrance Foundation Awards: And the Winners Are...
- 91Unilever: Premiumize, but Don’t Cheapen
- 85Unilever Takes the Complete Person Approach
- 53UPDATE: CEW Awards Uncover the Most Exciting Beauty Launches of Past Year
- 37CEW 2015 Beauty Award Winners Announced
- 28What is Indie Beauty?
- What is Indie Beauty?
9/30/2015, Jeb Gleason-Allured, Editor in Chief
- Cosmoprof 2015: Developing & Executing Great Ideas
10/17/2015, Jeb Gleason-Allured
- The Customized Consumer Experience: Cosmopack New York Wrap-up
10/18/2015, Jeb Gleason-Allured
- InnoCos Digital NY 2015 Part 2: Smart Packaging & Optimizing Retail
11/10/2015, Jeb Gleason-Allured, Editor in Chief
- Beauty is a Generational Story
2/16/2016, Jeb Gleason-Allured