The Fragrance Foundation has added a third sub-category to the FiFi Technological Breakthrough of the Year Award category—Information Technology. This sub-category encompasses efforts for smart phone apps, computer programs that provide data analysis designed to assist companies with fragrance development, and interactive information technologies geared to educate and assist consumers in selecting fragrances. The deadline for Technological Breakthrough of the Year entries is Feb. 1, 2011. Entry forms can be downloaded here.
2011 FiFis Add Information Technology Sub-category
January 18, 2011
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Event Coverage
- 171Unilever is a Natural Home for Brands
- 110Unilever: Premiumize, but Don’t Cheapen
- 79Unilever Takes the Complete Person Approach
- 72Cosmoprof Preview: ICMAD Honors Beauty Innovations
- 40Money, Millennials and the Future of Beauty
- 35CEW 2015 Beauty Award Winners Announced
- 30Marketing Beauty to the Hispanic Consumer
- 29What is Indie Beauty?
- 19Future Beauty Industry Leaders Forecast Beauty in 2020
- 18Innocos 2016 Winners Announced
- Elev8 Crowns the Leaders in the Eco-chic Beauty Tribe
4/19/2016, Jeb Gleason-Allured
- What is Indie Beauty?
9/30/2015, Jeb Gleason-Allured, Editor in Chief
- Cosmoprof 2015: Developing & Executing Great Ideas
10/17/2015, Jeb Gleason-Allured
- The Customized Consumer Experience: Cosmopack New York Wrap-up
10/18/2015, Jeb Gleason-Allured
- InnoCos Digital NY 2015 Part 2: Smart Packaging & Optimizing Retail
11/10/2015, Jeb Gleason-Allured, Editor in Chief