Most Popular in:
ICMAD Announces Eighth Annual CITY Awards
Posted: January 31, 2011
Independent Cosmetic Manufacturers and Distributors (ICMAD), the 650 company-member association that supports entrepreneurial businesses, announced its eighth annual CITY Awards for Cosmetic Innovators of The Year.
To be eligible for a CITY Award, the company must be a member of ICMAD and follow the criteria established for each award category. All products must have first shipped, with marketing and advertising programs initiated, between April 1, 2010, and March 31, 2011. The Call for Entries brochure is available at www.icmad.org or by calling 1-800-334-2623. Deadline for entries is April 29, 2011.The awards will be presented during the ICMAD annual meeting and dinner on June 29, 2011, in New York City.
New in 2011, the judges will select a member company from among all the entries that have been in business less than three (3) years, to be eligible for the New Beauty Innovation Award.
CITY Award Categories for 2011
- Personal Care Product
- Color Cosmetic Product
- Skin Care Product – Professional (Salon/Spa, doctor’s office)
- Skin Care Product – Mass (Department/Specialty/Discount/Drug Store)
Package Design Innovation:
- Personal Care Product Package Design
- Color Cosmetic Product Package Design
- Skin Care Product Package Design – Professional (Salon/Spa, doctor’s office) and Mass (Department/Specialty/Discount/Drug Store)