Tap Into Business Solutions! This is just part of the article. Want the complete story, plus a host of other brand-boosting articles to make your job easier? Sign up!
Cosmetic Executive Women (CEW) held its 17th Annual CEW Beauty Awards, recognizing beauty products ranged across 26 categories including cosmetics, hair care, skin care and sun care. Also, in addition to recognizing product innovation, CEW announced the winner of the Indie Beauty Award for the brightest new start-up in the world of beauty as blow, the new york blow dry bar.
Additionally, 2011 was the launch of the first CEW Eco Beauty Award. Sponsored by Givaudan, the new award is in response to the growing consumer demand for that have specifically moved toward the goal of sustainability. This year’s winner was Yves Rocher North America Inc Culture Bio.
The 2011 CEW Beauty Awards winners are:
Want the rest of the story? Simply sign up. It’s easy. Plus, it only takes 1 minute and it’s free!
BATH AND BODY
- Bath & Body Mass—Olay Total Effects 7-in-1 Advanced Anti-Aging Body Wash Deep Penetrating Moisture
- Bath & Body Prestige—Fresh Brown Sugar Hand Cream
FACIAL SKIN CARE
- Acne Treatment—Zeno Corporation Heat Treat Blemish Prevention Treatment
- Anti-Aging Mass—Aveeno Ageless Vitality Elasticity Recharging System–Day SPF 30
- Anti-Aging Prestige—Clinique Even Better Clinical Dark Spot Corrector
- Cleaner & Scrub—Shiseido Cosmetics America White Lucent Brightening Cleansing Foam
- Eye Treatment Mass—RoC Brilliance Eye Beautifier
- Eye Treatment Prestige—Shiseido Cosmetics America Future Solution LX Eye and Lip Contour Regenerating Cream
- Moisturizer Mass—Olay Regenerist Night Resurfacing Elixir
- Moisturizer Prestige—Lancôme Génifique Repair Youth Activating Night Cream
- Hair Care Product—Bumble and bumble Mending Masque
- Hair Coloring Product—Samy Fat Foam Hair Color
- Hair Styling Product—Ojon Volumizing Brush-On Mousse
- Eye Product Mass—CoverGirl Liquilineblast Eye Liner
- Eye Product Prestige—Dior Beauty Diorshow Maximizer
- Face Product Mass—mark Touch & Glow Shimmer Cream Cubes All Over Face Palette
- Face Product Prestige—Clinique Redness Solutions Makeup SPF 15 with Probiotic Technology
- Lip Product Mass—L'Oréal Paris Infallible Le Rouge
- Lip Product Prestige—Fresh Sugar Plum Tinted Lip Treatment SPF 15
MEN'S GROOMING—Gillette Fusion ProSeries Thermal Scrub
- Men's Scent—Chanel USA Bleu de Chanel
- Women's Scent Mass—Coty Beauty Beyoncé Heat
- Women's Scent Prestige—Gucci Fragrances Guilty
SUN—Shiseido Cosmetics America Ultimate Sun Protection Lotion SPF 60
INDIE BEAUTY AWARD—blow, the new york blow dry bar
ECO BEAUTY AWARD—Yves Rocher North America Inc Culture Bio
FIRST ANNUAL BEST SELLER AWARD
- Mass Product—Maybelline Falsies by Volum’Express
- Prestige Product—Clinique Even Better Clinical Dark Spot Corrector
CEW helps to catalyze sales of the winning products by highlighting them through national retail partnerships with Beauty Bar, CVS, HauteLook and QVC. Additionally, for the first time, CEW has partnered with the social networking site foursquare to bring Beauty Award-winning products right to consumers while they are in-store.
The 2011 CEW Beauty Awards were sponsored by Allure, Givaudan, CVS/pharmacy, Crest 3D White, Veet, Medicis, QVC, Beauty Inc, HauteLook, Arcade Marketing, The Royal Promotion Group, HBA, MaCher, Albéa, Rpr Marketing Communications, Hydroxatone, Script to Screen, Wells Fargo Securities, Beauty Bar, KraftWorks, Consultancy Media, Suite K, Raw Media, LifeMinute.tv and Proof 7. Categories are defined by NPD, and votes are tabulated by Ernst & Young.