Expanding Options Available Via New Exhibitors at in-cosmetics Asia
Posted: September 14, 2012
As Asia’s share of the global cosmetics and toiletries market continues to grow, in-cosmetics Asia has announced that a host of the industry’s key players will be in attendance at the 2012 show. Reed Exhibitions—the organizers of in-cosmetics Asia—will welcome more than 40 first-time exhibitors, many of whom will take their place in the show’s New Exhibitor Zone.
Unveiled for the first time at last year’s show, the dedicated New Exhibitor Zone will feature players from within the ingredient supply market who are set to offer a wide range of new product and supplier options to show attendees. The area also provides the ideal platform for new exhibitors to gain firsthand market knowledge through meeting potential customers face-to-face. The New Exhibitor Zone will provide an exclusive home to many new companies attending the show, with businesses hailing from Japan, Malaysia, South Korea, Spain, the US, Thailand and many other locations. And this year’s attendance reflects the continued strength of the Asian beauty ingredients market.
This dedicated area enables visitors to readily identify new companies, making it easier for exhibitors to network and build invaluable links with new clients, as well as to explore future relationships.
A spokesperson for Laboratorios Argenol, one of the new companies set to exhibit at this in-cosmetics Asia, said, “We’re looking forward to appearing at in-cosmetics Asia for the first time and taking our place next to many new exhibitors. The show will provide us with the ideal opportunity to meet with some of the leading distributors and manufacturers within the cosmetics market, which will ultimately enable us to drive our business forwards.”
A selection of exhibitors new to the show in 2012 includes:
- At Lab Co Ltd, South Korea (Stand G46)—At Lab has a goal of opening new areas in the cosmetic ingredients industry. Using state-of-the-art technology, it has developed materials with a range of uses, and it will demonstrate its latest developments at the show, using microcapsules, nanosomes, liposomes, botanical extracts, natural preservatives and sphere products.
- Emery Oleochemicals, Malaysia (Stand H28)—Emery Oleochemicals is aleading producers of natural-based chemicals, predominantly made from natural oils and fats. Benefiting from over 170 years’ of industry experience, the company provides customers worldwide with innovative solutions, including products in the green polymer additives and home and personal wellness markets. Other products on displya in Bangkok will include plastic additives, ozone acids, oilfield chemicals, fatty acids, fatty alcohols, glycerine and triacetin.
- Kuo Ching Chemical Co, Ltd, Taiwan (Stand G63)—Established in 1977, Kuo Ching is a producer of chemicals and a dedicated manufacturer for global companies. It has developed to become a leading manufacturer in Taiwan of agrochemicals, fine chemicals and sunscreen products, many of which will be on display at in-cosmetics Asia.
- Natural Sourcing, USA (Stand L10)—Natural Sourcing specializes in the procurement and supply of a range of natural, conventional and USDA NOP Organic ingredients for personal care, cosmeceutical, fragrance and perfumery, spa, massage and aromatherapy applications. The company will be highlighting the qualities of their selection of eight, nutrient-rich berry oils highly sought for use in innovative personal care products.
- Laboratorios Argenol, S.L. Spain (Stand J46)—Since 1939, Laboratorios Argenol has manufactured silver-based products, whose antimicrobial properties are used in the cosmetic and pharmaceutical industries. At in-cosmetics Asia, the company will be introducing a new active ingredient for the cosmetic market, with antimicrobial, deodorant and preservative qualities.
- Toyo Sugar Refining Co, Ltd, Japan (Stand F47)—Since 1949, Toyo Sugar Refining Co., Ltd. has been engaged not only in sugar-related business, but also in functional ingredients. Visitors to in-cosmetics Asia will be able to take a close look at the company’s portfolio, including highly soluble actives such as alpha glucosyl rutin, alpha glucosyl hesperidin and citron polyphenol, as well as a novel moisturizer—Cosarte-2G, or glyceryl glucoside—that has anti-aging properties.
- Vital-Chem Zhuhai Co, Ltd, China (Stand J42)—Vital-Chem has been specializing in manufacturing licorice products and green tea products for more than 15 years. The company owns three production bases in the northwest and south of China from which it focuses on the promotion and application research across the pharmaceutical and cosmetic industries.
Ivan Rahal, marketing manager for in-cosmetics Asia, said, “The attendance at the New Exhibitor Zone demonstrates the continued success of the event in attracting the latest innovations and developments from within the sector. With the ever-expanding nature of the Asian personal care market, the zone provides the perfect opportunity for new exhibitors to showcase their expertise in front of live, captive audiences, while at the same time explore new business opportunities with companies across the whole of Asia. The area allows new exhibitors to maximize their presence at the show and gives attendees the opportunity to experience the latest products, all encompassed in an easy-to-access format.”
in-cosmetics Asia will take place from November 6–8, 2012 at BITEC, Bangkok. To register for the event, go to www.in-cosmeticsasia.com/register.