More Beauty Suppliers Attracted to 2013 in-cosmetics Asia
Posted: July 3, 2013
As Asia continues to become a major driving force for global industry growth, in-cosmetics Asia has announced more than 60 first-time exhibitors have confirmed their debut for 2013—already matching 2012’s total new exhibitor numbers. The event takes place October 29–31, 2013, at BITEC in Bangkok, Thailand.
South Korea makes up the largest contingent of in-cosmetics Asia newcomers with 20% of first-time exhibitors hailing from the country. Confirmed as the new Country Focus for 2013, South Korea is one of Asia’s most dynamic markets, and this year’s show is set to give visitors unrivalled access to the latest ingredients from the region, as well as trends and marketing advice.
China, France, Germany, Thailand and the U.S. are also well represented, reflecting the pan-Asian and global perspective provided by in-cosmetics Asia. New exhibitors include some of the industry’s major players, as well as smaller businesses, offering visitors the chance to source new ingredients from a wide range of companies.
“Asia is a melting pot for innovation, spurring new product development on a global level,” comments Sarah Gibson, event director, in-cosmetics Asia. “Each year in-cosmetics Asia attracts a raft of new exhibitors, offering visitors the chance to make new business contacts and source new ingredients. We’re delighted that so many new faces are already confirmed for 2013 for what’s shaping up to be our most action-packed event yet.”
New exhibitors include:
- City Flower (Guangzhou), China (Stand K29)—An integrated high-tech and new-tech enterprise specializing in the R&kD, manufacturing and distribution of aroma and fine fragrance related products.
- Calumet, U.S. (Stand A31)—Calumet Speciality Product Partners is a leading supplier of speciality products for the personal care industry, including hydrocarbon gels, white oils and petroleum.
- Clariant Chemicals, China (Stand D30)—A global leader in the field of speciality chemicals, Clariant Chemicals' speciality chemicals can be used in a wide range of cosmetic and personal care products to develop innovative and efficient solutions.
- Ennagram, France (Stand L38)—Ennagram specialises in natural active ingredients with products including herbal actives, marine actives, liquid botanical extracts, powder extracts and special selections of Chinese herb extracts, seaweed extracts and soft scrubs.
- Indo World Trading, India (Stand C63)—Indo World Trading is a leading cultivator, processor, importer and exporter of natural herbal products that can be used in cosmetics applications. Products include herbal extracts and natural essential oils.
- K.S. Pearl, South Korea (Stand J67)—Since 1986, K.S.Pearl has been engaged in developing ongoing surface treatment technology expertise, as well as producing world-renowned cosmetic powders. The company selects the best quality powder materials and applies state-of-the-art surface treatment technology to help cosmetic chemists develop innovative products.
- Lanxess Distribution, Germany (Stand A33, A35)—Lanxess Distribution is a supplier of high quality ingredients for cosmetic applications including skin care, hair care, nail care, oral care, colour cosmetics and deodorants. Its product range includes Purolan, Solbrol and Saltidin.
- Natural Solution, South Korea (Stand D28)—Natural Solution is a leading supplier of natural cosmetic ingredients in Korea. It specializes in the development and supply of ingredients obtained from vegetable sources, mushrooms and algae using an ultrasonic extraction method.
- Nippon Fine Chemicals, Japan (Stand E65)—Nippon Fine Chemicals supports designers and manufacturers of skin care, hair care, makeup products and toiletries through its broad range of cosmetic ingredients. Its products include active ingredients, functional esters and lipid complexes, as well as sustainable, high-quality lanolin/cholesterol derivatives.
For further details, including information on visiting, go to www.in-cosmeticsasia.com, follow the event on Twitter at www.twitter.com/incosmetics, or join the debate on LinkedIn and Facebook.
Looking for more news from the Asian market?
Sign up for the Cosmetics & Toiletries E-newsletter—Focus: Asia, a monthly e-mail update on products, ingredients, formulations and industry news specifically targeted to the Asian market.
Subscriptions are FREE! Sign up today!