Today in New York City, the Fashion Group International handed out its 9th annual Rising Star Awards. Clement Gavarry, International Flavors and Fragrances, Inc., won in the Beauty/Fragrance Corporate category. Laurice Rahmé of Bond No. 9 New York won in the Beauty/Fragrance Entrepreneur category.
FGI Names Rising Stars
January 26, 2006
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Event Coverage
- 307Beauty Pitch 2016: Meet the Next Big Things in Beauty
- 234Cosmoprof NA: Multicultural is the New 'Beauty Mainstream'
- 220Cosmoprof After Dark: ICMAD Honors Out-of-the-Box Beauty
- 191Unilever is a Natural Home for Brands
- 161Cosmoprof: Brands Need Support
- 143YouCam and Cosmoprof NA Team Up for Virtual Beauty Show
- 121Cosmoprof Preview: ICMAD Honors Beauty Innovations
- 104Unilever: Premiumize, but Don’t Cheapen
- 77Unilever Takes the Complete Person Approach
- 66New Cosmoprof Bologna Ads Focus on Multicultural Beauty World
- What is Indie Beauty?
9/30/2015, Jeb Gleason-Allured, Editor in Chief
- Cosmoprof 2015: Developing & Executing Great Ideas
10/17/2015, Jeb Gleason-Allured
- The Customized Consumer Experience: Cosmopack New York Wrap-up
10/18/2015, Jeb Gleason-Allured
- InnoCos Digital NY 2015 Part 2: Smart Packaging & Optimizing Retail
11/10/2015, Jeb Gleason-Allured, Editor in Chief
- Beauty is a Generational Story
2/16/2016, Jeb Gleason-Allured