FGI Names Rising Stars
January 26, 2006
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Event Coverage
- 70Future Beauty Industry Leaders Forecast Beauty in 2020
- 64CEW 2015 Beauty Award Winners Announced
- 44Marketing Beauty to the Hispanic Consumer
- 40Cosmoprof Encourages You to 'Discover Green'
- 38innoCos Nominations Now Open
- 34What is Indie Beauty?
- 22InnoCos Digital NY 2015 Part 2: Smart Packaging & Optimizing Retail
- 19Considering Asia’s Beauty Markets
- 16FIT Honors Graduates; Annette Green Talks Fragrance
- 13Cosmoprof 2015: Developing & Executing Great Ideas
Today in New York City, the Fashion Group International handed out its 9th annual Rising Star Awards. Clement Gavarry, International Flavors and Fragrances, Inc., won in the Beauty/Fragrance Corporate category. Laurice Rahmé of Bond No. 9 New York won in the Beauty/Fragrance Entrepreneur category.