Today in New York City, the Fashion Group International handed out its 9th annual Rising Star Awards. Clement Gavarry, International Flavors and Fragrances, Inc., won in the Beauty/Fragrance Corporate category. Laurice Rahmé of Bond No. 9 New York won in the Beauty/Fragrance Entrepreneur category.
FGI Names Rising Stars
January 26, 2006
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Event Coverage
- 636Unilever: Premiumize, but Don’t Cheapen
- 370Cosmoprof Worldwide Bologna 2016 Reveals What's Growing in Beauty
- 295Meet the Next Leaders in Eco-chic Beauty
- 285Unilever Takes the Complete Person Approach
- 260Experts: Technology is Shaping the Future of Beauty
- 226Unilever on Competing for Consumer Love
- 212Unilever is a Natural Home for Brands
- 202in-cosmetics Reveals What's Driving Personal Care Growth
- 197Elev8 Crowns the Leaders in the Eco-chic Beauty Tribe
- 154First Look: Who's Attending the 2016 World Perfumery Congress?
- What is Indie Beauty?
9/30/2015, Jeb Gleason-Allured, Editor in Chief
- Cosmoprof 2015: Developing & Executing Great Ideas
10/17/2015, Jeb Gleason-Allured
- The Customized Consumer Experience: Cosmopack New York Wrap-up
10/18/2015, Jeb Gleason-Allured
- InnoCos Digital NY 2015 Part 2: Smart Packaging & Optimizing Retail
11/10/2015, Jeb Gleason-Allured, Editor in Chief
- Beauty is a Generational Story
2/16/2016, Jeb Gleason-Allured