Today in New York City, the Fashion Group International handed out its 9th annual Rising Star Awards. Clement Gavarry, International Flavors and Fragrances, Inc., won in the Beauty/Fragrance Corporate category. Laurice Rahmé of Bond No. 9 New York won in the Beauty/Fragrance Entrepreneur category.
FGI Names Rising Stars
January 26, 2006
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Event Coverage
- 200Money, Millennials and the Future of Beauty
- 169Cosmoprof: Brands Need Support
- 162LAST CHANCE: World Perfumery Congress Guest List + Hotel Reservations
- 1535 Trends CEW Beauty Finalists Revealed
- 124Fragrance Foundation Awards: And the Winners Are...
- 97Unilever: Premiumize, but Don’t Cheapen
- 86Unilever Takes the Complete Person Approach
- 48UPDATE: CEW Awards Uncover the Most Exciting Beauty Launches of Past Year
- 37CEW 2015 Beauty Award Winners Announced
- 28What is Indie Beauty?
- What is Indie Beauty?
9/30/2015, Jeb Gleason-Allured, Editor in Chief
- Cosmoprof 2015: Developing & Executing Great Ideas
10/17/2015, Jeb Gleason-Allured
- The Customized Consumer Experience: Cosmopack New York Wrap-up
10/18/2015, Jeb Gleason-Allured
- InnoCos Digital NY 2015 Part 2: Smart Packaging & Optimizing Retail
11/10/2015, Jeb Gleason-Allured, Editor in Chief
- Beauty is a Generational Story
2/16/2016, Jeb Gleason-Allured