Today in New York City, the Fashion Group International handed out its 9th annual Rising Star Awards. Clement Gavarry, International Flavors and Fragrances, Inc., won in the Beauty/Fragrance Corporate category. Laurice Rahmé of Bond No. 9 New York won in the Beauty/Fragrance Entrepreneur category.
FGI Names Rising Stars
January 26, 2006
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Event Coverage
- 298What They Wore: Fashion Week—Spring/Summer 2017
- 2202,000 Attendees, 160 Exhibitors, One New in-cosmetics
- 99These Are Beauty Packaging's Eco Leaders
- 86Sensient and Conair Big Winners at in-cosmetics N.A.
- 61Allured Saves a Senior from Food Insecurity One Dollar at a Time
- 49Perfumed Plume Expands Board and Revises Categories
- 26Marketing Beauty to the Hispanic Consumer
- 24Future Beauty Industry Leaders Forecast Beauty in 2020
- 22What is Indie Beauty?
- 18CEW 2015 Beauty Award Winners Announced
- Cosmoprof 2015: Developing & Executing Great Ideas
10/17/2015, Jeb Gleason-Allured
- The Customized Consumer Experience: Cosmopack New York Wrap-up
10/18/2015, Jeb Gleason-Allured
- InnoCos Digital NY 2015 Part 2: Smart Packaging & Optimizing Retail
11/10/2015, Jeb Gleason-Allured, Editor in Chief
- Beauty is a Generational Story
2/16/2016, Jeb Gleason-Allured
- The Customized Consumer Experience
2/17/2016, Jeb Gleason-Allured