Color cosmetics was the theme March 12, 2008, when a great group of industry professionals gathered for lunch at Michael’s in New York with GCI magazine’s editor-in-chief, Karen Newman. The upbeat group included Lise Jorgensen, Estée Lauder Inc; Gail Boyé, mark.; Lucy Tart, Bourjois; Steve Pearlman, Risdon; Diane Crecca, Arcade Marketing; Karen Young, The Young Group; and Marc Rosen, Marc Rosen Associates. Jane Dirr, Nvey USA is not pictured.
March 12 GCI Power Lunch
August 28, 2008
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Event Coverage
- 172Unilever is a Natural Home for Brands
- 110Unilever: Premiumize, but Don’t Cheapen
- 80Unilever Takes the Complete Person Approach
- 72Cosmoprof Preview: ICMAD Honors Beauty Innovations
- 41Money, Millennials and the Future of Beauty
- 36CEW 2015 Beauty Award Winners Announced
- 30Marketing Beauty to the Hispanic Consumer
- 29What is Indie Beauty?
- 19Future Beauty Industry Leaders Forecast Beauty in 2020
- 18Innocos 2016 Winners Announced
- What is Indie Beauty?
9/30/2015, Jeb Gleason-Allured, Editor in Chief
- Cosmoprof 2015: Developing & Executing Great Ideas
10/17/2015, Jeb Gleason-Allured
- The Customized Consumer Experience: Cosmopack New York Wrap-up
10/18/2015, Jeb Gleason-Allured
- InnoCos Digital NY 2015 Part 2: Smart Packaging & Optimizing Retail
11/10/2015, Jeb Gleason-Allured, Editor in Chief
- Beauty is a Generational Story
2/16/2016, Jeb Gleason-Allured