Color cosmetics was the theme March 12, 2008, when a great group of industry professionals gathered for lunch at Michael’s in New York with GCI magazine’s editor-in-chief, Karen Newman. The upbeat group included Lise Jorgensen, Estée Lauder Inc; Gail Boyé, mark.; Lucy Tart, Bourjois; Steve Pearlman, Risdon; Diane Crecca, Arcade Marketing; Karen Young, The Young Group; and Marc Rosen, Marc Rosen Associates. Jane Dirr, Nvey USA is not pictured.
March 12 GCI Power Lunch
August 28, 2008
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Event Coverage
- 433Cosmoprof NA: Multicultural is the New 'Beauty Mainstream'
- 327Q&A: Employees Have an Edge in the Beauty Jobs Market
- 199What Happened at Cosmoprof Las Vegas?
- 112Cosmoprof After Dark: ICMAD Honors Out-of-the-Box Beauty
- 95A Sneak Peek at in-cos North America Innovations
- 80Unilever: Premiumize, but Don’t Cheapen
- 67Market America Unveils New Beauty Offerings
- 63Beauty Pitch 2016: Meet the Next Big Things in Beauty
- 60YouCam and Cosmoprof NA Team Up for Virtual Beauty Show
- 53Unilever Takes the Complete Person Approach
- What is Indie Beauty?
9/30/2015, Jeb Gleason-Allured, Editor in Chief
- Cosmoprof 2015: Developing & Executing Great Ideas
10/17/2015, Jeb Gleason-Allured
- The Customized Consumer Experience: Cosmopack New York Wrap-up
10/18/2015, Jeb Gleason-Allured
- InnoCos Digital NY 2015 Part 2: Smart Packaging & Optimizing Retail
11/10/2015, Jeb Gleason-Allured, Editor in Chief
- Beauty is a Generational Story
2/16/2016, Jeb Gleason-Allured