Color cosmetics was the theme March 12, 2008, when a great group of industry professionals gathered for lunch at Michael’s in New York with GCI magazine’s editor-in-chief, Karen Newman. The upbeat group included Lise Jorgensen, Estée Lauder Inc; Gail Boyé, mark.; Lucy Tart, Bourjois; Steve Pearlman, Risdon; Diane Crecca, Arcade Marketing; Karen Young, The Young Group; and Marc Rosen, Marc Rosen Associates. Jane Dirr, Nvey USA is not pictured.
March 12 GCI Power Lunch
August 28, 2008
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Event Coverage
- 280What They Wore: Fashion Week—Spring/Summer 2017
- 2182,000 Attendees, 160 Exhibitors, One New in-cosmetics
- 91These Are Beauty Packaging's Eco Leaders
- 85Sensient and Conair Big Winners at in-cosmetics N.A.
- 61Allured Saves a Senior from Food Insecurity One Dollar at a Time
- 49Perfumed Plume Expands Board and Revises Categories
- 26What is Indie Beauty?
- 25Marketing Beauty to the Hispanic Consumer
- 20Future Beauty Industry Leaders Forecast Beauty in 2020
- 17Summit Looks at Sustainable Issues Within the Beauty Industry
- What is Indie Beauty?
9/30/2015, Jeb Gleason-Allured, Editor in Chief
- Cosmoprof 2015: Developing & Executing Great Ideas
10/17/2015, Jeb Gleason-Allured
- The Customized Consumer Experience: Cosmopack New York Wrap-up
10/18/2015, Jeb Gleason-Allured
- InnoCos Digital NY 2015 Part 2: Smart Packaging & Optimizing Retail
11/10/2015, Jeb Gleason-Allured, Editor in Chief
- Beauty is a Generational Story
2/16/2016, Jeb Gleason-Allured