Color cosmetics was the theme March 12, 2008, when a great group of industry professionals gathered for lunch at Michael’s in New York with GCI magazine’s editor-in-chief, Karen Newman. The upbeat group included Lise Jorgensen, Estée Lauder Inc; Gail Boyé, mark.; Lucy Tart, Bourjois; Steve Pearlman, Risdon; Diane Crecca, Arcade Marketing; Karen Young, The Young Group; and Marc Rosen, Marc Rosen Associates. Jane Dirr, Nvey USA is not pictured.
March 12 GCI Power Lunch
August 28, 2008
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Event Coverage
- 263Beauty Pitch 2016: Meet the Next Big Things in Beauty
- 185A Global Cosmetic Industry Wish to You!
- 125Social Media is Reshaping Beauty Product Development
- 575 Indie Trendsetters
- 53What is Indie Beauty?
- 34Anti-Pollution Product Event Expects Future Change
- 32Future Beauty Industry Leaders Forecast Beauty in 2020
- 30Money, Millennials and the Future of Beauty
- 24Makeup Show Recap: 2 Days of Industry Insight
- 18Q&A: Employees Have an Edge in the Beauty Jobs Market
- Beauty is a Generational Story
2/16/2016, Jeb Gleason-Allured
- The Customized Consumer Experience
2/17/2016, Jeb Gleason-Allured
- Lessons from UK Beauty Leaders
3/2/2016, Jeb Gleason-Allured
- Unilever Takes the Complete Person Approach
3/31/2016, Jeb Gleason-Allured
- Unilever is a Natural Home for Brands
4/3/2016, Jeb Gleason-Allured