GCI editor in chief Karen Newman gathered a group of industry folks together at Michael’s Restaurant in New York City on June 27 for a little lunch and some friendly conversation. The wonderfully diverse group compared notes on an equally broad range of topics while enjoying baby pics and celebrity sightings. Enjoy the snapshots!
It’s Just Lunch!
August 28, 2008
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Event Coverage
- 479Cosmoprof NA: Multicultural is the New 'Beauty Mainstream'
- 320Q&A: Employees Have an Edge in the Beauty Jobs Market
- 298Cosmoprof After Dark: ICMAD Honors Out-of-the-Box Beauty
- 199What Happened at Cosmoprof Las Vegas?
- 94A Sneak Peek at in-cos North America Innovations
- 86Unilever: Premiumize, but Don’t Cheapen
- 86Beauty Pitch 2016: Meet the Next Big Things in Beauty
- 78YouCam and Cosmoprof NA Team Up for Virtual Beauty Show
- 68Market America Unveils New Beauty Offerings
- 59Unilever Takes the Complete Person Approach
- What is Indie Beauty?
9/30/2015, Jeb Gleason-Allured, Editor in Chief
- Cosmoprof 2015: Developing & Executing Great Ideas
10/17/2015, Jeb Gleason-Allured
- The Customized Consumer Experience: Cosmopack New York Wrap-up
10/18/2015, Jeb Gleason-Allured
- InnoCos Digital NY 2015 Part 2: Smart Packaging & Optimizing Retail
11/10/2015, Jeb Gleason-Allured, Editor in Chief
- Beauty is a Generational Story
2/16/2016, Jeb Gleason-Allured