GCI editor in chief Karen Newman gathered a group of industry folks together at Michael’s Restaurant in New York City on June 27 for a little lunch and some friendly conversation. The wonderfully diverse group compared notes on an equally broad range of topics while enjoying baby pics and celebrity sightings. Enjoy the snapshots!
It’s Just Lunch!
August 28, 2008
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Event Coverage
- 909Money, Millennials and the Future of Beauty
- 854UPDATE: CEW Awards Uncover the Most Exciting Beauty Launches of Past Year
- 407UPDATED: Who's Attending the 2016 World Perfumery Congress?
- 2455 Trends CEW Beauty Finalists Revealed
- 112CEW 2015 Beauty Award Winners Announced
- 92Unilever: Premiumize, but Don’t Cheapen
- 78Anatomy of a Logo: INNOCOS
- 74Cosmoprof: Brands Need Support
- 71Unilever Takes the Complete Person Approach
- 66Innocos 2016 Winners Announced
- What is Indie Beauty?
9/30/2015, Jeb Gleason-Allured, Editor in Chief
- Cosmoprof 2015: Developing & Executing Great Ideas
10/17/2015, Jeb Gleason-Allured
- The Customized Consumer Experience: Cosmopack New York Wrap-up
10/18/2015, Jeb Gleason-Allured
- InnoCos Digital NY 2015 Part 2: Smart Packaging & Optimizing Retail
11/10/2015, Jeb Gleason-Allured, Editor in Chief
- Beauty is a Generational Story
2/16/2016, Jeb Gleason-Allured