GCI editor in chief Karen Newman gathered a group of industry folks together at Michael’s Restaurant in New York City on June 27 for a little lunch and some friendly conversation. The wonderfully diverse group compared notes on an equally broad range of topics while enjoying baby pics and celebrity sightings. Enjoy the snapshots!
It’s Just Lunch!
August 28, 2008
BASF Introduces Dehyton® AO 45 – The First Commercial Microalgae-Derived Betaine Surfactant — BASF Personal Care
Most Popular in Event Coverage
- 282InnoCos Digital NY 2015 Part 2: Smart Packaging & Optimizing Retail
- 207Beauty's Digital and Social Media Leaders Honored at innoCos Digital
- 55Marketing Beauty to the Hispanic Consumer
- 48Future Beauty Industry Leaders Forecast Beauty in 2020
- 47The Customized Consumer Experience: Cosmopack New York Wrap-up
- 46CEW 2015 Beauty Award Winners Announced
- 43CEW UK Honors Beauty Shapers and Influencers
- 35Considering Asia’s Beauty Markets
- 28Summit Looks at Sustainable Issues Within the Beauty Industry
- 25Cosmoprof 2015: Developing & Executing Great Ideas