GCI editor in chief Karen Newman gathered a group of industry folks together at Michael’s Restaurant in New York City on June 27 for a little lunch and some friendly conversation. The wonderfully diverse group compared notes on an equally broad range of topics while enjoying baby pics and celebrity sightings. Enjoy the snapshots!
It’s Just Lunch!
August 28, 2008
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Event Coverage
- 279Beauty Pitch 2016: Meet the Next Big Things in Beauty
- 191Unilever is a Natural Home for Brands
- 146Cosmoprof: Brands Need Support
- 133Cosmoprof NA: Multicultural is the New 'Beauty Mainstream'
- 120Cosmoprof After Dark: ICMAD Honors Out-of-the-Box Beauty
- 118YouCam and Cosmoprof NA Team Up for Virtual Beauty Show
- 115Unilever: Premiumize, but Don’t Cheapen
- 113Cosmoprof Preview: ICMAD Honors Beauty Innovations
- 83Unilever Takes the Complete Person Approach
- 64New Cosmoprof Bologna Ads Focus on Multicultural Beauty World
- What is Indie Beauty?
9/30/2015, Jeb Gleason-Allured, Editor in Chief
- Cosmoprof 2015: Developing & Executing Great Ideas
10/17/2015, Jeb Gleason-Allured
- The Customized Consumer Experience: Cosmopack New York Wrap-up
10/18/2015, Jeb Gleason-Allured
- InnoCos Digital NY 2015 Part 2: Smart Packaging & Optimizing Retail
11/10/2015, Jeb Gleason-Allured, Editor in Chief
- Beauty is a Generational Story
2/16/2016, Jeb Gleason-Allured