GCI editor in chief Karen Newman gathered a group of industry folks together at Michael’s Restaurant in New York City on June 27 for a little lunch and some friendly conversation. The wonderfully diverse group compared notes on an equally broad range of topics while enjoying baby pics and celebrity sightings. Enjoy the snapshots!
It’s Just Lunch!
August 28, 2008
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Event Coverage
- 233What They Wore: Fashion Week—Spring/Summer 2017
- 2162,000 Attendees, 160 Exhibitors, One New in-cosmetics
- 85Sensient and Conair Big Winners at in-cosmetics N.A.
- 61These Are Beauty Packaging's Eco Leaders
- 61Allured Saves a Senior from Food Insecurity One Dollar at a Time
- 49Perfumed Plume Expands Board and Revises Categories
- 31What is Indie Beauty?
- 23Q&A: Employees Have an Edge in the Beauty Jobs Market
- 22Marketing Beauty to the Hispanic Consumer
- 19Future Beauty Industry Leaders Forecast Beauty in 2020
- What is Indie Beauty?
9/30/2015, Jeb Gleason-Allured, Editor in Chief
- Cosmoprof 2015: Developing & Executing Great Ideas
10/17/2015, Jeb Gleason-Allured
- The Customized Consumer Experience: Cosmopack New York Wrap-up
10/18/2015, Jeb Gleason-Allured
- InnoCos Digital NY 2015 Part 2: Smart Packaging & Optimizing Retail
11/10/2015, Jeb Gleason-Allured, Editor in Chief
- Beauty is a Generational Story
2/16/2016, Jeb Gleason-Allured