GCI editor in chief Karen Newman gathered a group of industry folks together at Michael’s Restaurant in New York City on June 27 for a little lunch and some friendly conversation. The wonderfully diverse group compared notes on an equally broad range of topics while enjoying baby pics and celebrity sightings. Enjoy the snapshots!
It’s Just Lunch!
August 28, 2008
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Event Coverage
- 712Social Media is Reshaping Beauty Product Development
- 89Anti-Pollution Product Event Expects Future Change
- 59CEW Achievers Focus on Inclusivity, Innovation and Risk-taking
- 35What is Indie Beauty?
- 34Future Beauty Industry Leaders Forecast Beauty in 2020
- 32What They Wore: Fashion Week—Spring/Summer 2017
- 28Money, Millennials and the Future of Beauty
- 25Marketing Beauty to the Hispanic Consumer
- 21These Are Beauty Packaging's Eco Leaders
- 20Consumer Behavior Change Key to Sustainable Beauty Growth
- InnoCos Digital NY 2015 Part 2: Smart Packaging & Optimizing Retail
11/10/2015, Jeb Gleason-Allured, Editor in Chief
- Beauty is a Generational Story
2/16/2016, Jeb Gleason-Allured
- The Customized Consumer Experience
2/17/2016, Jeb Gleason-Allured
- Lessons from UK Beauty Leaders
3/2/2016, Jeb Gleason-Allured
- Unilever Takes the Complete Person Approach
3/31/2016, Jeb Gleason-Allured