GCI editor in chief Karen Newman gathered a group of industry folks together at Michael’s Restaurant in New York City on June 27 for a little lunch and some friendly conversation. The wonderfully diverse group compared notes on an equally broad range of topics while enjoying baby pics and celebrity sightings. Enjoy the snapshots!
It’s Just Lunch!
August 28, 2008
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Event Coverage
- 199Money, Millennials and the Future of Beauty
- 168Cosmoprof: Brands Need Support
- 1505 Trends CEW Beauty Finalists Revealed
- 147LAST CHANCE: World Perfumery Congress Guest List + Hotel Reservations
- 124Fragrance Foundation Awards: And the Winners Are...
- 97Unilever: Premiumize, but Don’t Cheapen
- 83Unilever Takes the Complete Person Approach
- 39UPDATE: CEW Awards Uncover the Most Exciting Beauty Launches of Past Year
- 38CEW 2015 Beauty Award Winners Announced
- 28What is Indie Beauty?
- What is Indie Beauty?
9/30/2015, Jeb Gleason-Allured, Editor in Chief
- Cosmoprof 2015: Developing & Executing Great Ideas
10/17/2015, Jeb Gleason-Allured
- The Customized Consumer Experience: Cosmopack New York Wrap-up
10/18/2015, Jeb Gleason-Allured
- InnoCos Digital NY 2015 Part 2: Smart Packaging & Optimizing Retail
11/10/2015, Jeb Gleason-Allured, Editor in Chief
- Beauty is a Generational Story
2/16/2016, Jeb Gleason-Allured