GCI editor in chief Karen Newman gathered a group of industry folks together at Michael’s Restaurant in New York City on June 27 for a little lunch and some friendly conversation. The wonderfully diverse group compared notes on an equally broad range of topics while enjoying baby pics and celebrity sightings. Enjoy the snapshots!
It’s Just Lunch!
August 28, 2008
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Event Coverage
- 4215 Indie Trendsetters
- 94Makeup Show Recap: 2 Days of Industry Insight
- 77Social Media is Reshaping Beauty Product Development
- 45What is Indie Beauty?
- 27Anti-Pollution Product Event Expects Future Change
- 27Future Beauty Industry Leaders Forecast Beauty in 2020
- 25Money, Millennials and the Future of Beauty
- 17Consumer Behavior Change Key to Sustainable Beauty Growth
- 13Marketing Beauty to the Hispanic Consumer
- 12CEW 2015 Beauty Award Winners Announced
- Beauty is a Generational Story
2/16/2016, Jeb Gleason-Allured
- The Customized Consumer Experience
2/17/2016, Jeb Gleason-Allured
- Lessons from UK Beauty Leaders
3/2/2016, Jeb Gleason-Allured
- Unilever Takes the Complete Person Approach
3/31/2016, Jeb Gleason-Allured
- Unilever is a Natural Home for Brands
4/3/2016, Jeb Gleason-Allured