The Fragrance Foundation announced that the 2009 FiFi Awards Gala will be held May 28, 2009, at Pier 94 in New York City. A new category—Niche/Indie Brands (50 doors or less)—has been added. The Fragrance Foundation cited the need to "shine a spotlight on these innovative, independent creators."
Date for 2009 FiFi Awards Announced
October 9, 2008
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Event Coverage
- 584Social Media is Reshaping Beauty Product Development
- 91What They Wore: Fashion Week—Spring/Summer 2017
- 85Anti-Pollution Product Event Expects Future Change
- 54These Are Beauty Packaging's Eco Leaders
- 33What is Indie Beauty?
- 32Future Beauty Industry Leaders Forecast Beauty in 2020
- 28Money, Millennials and the Future of Beauty
- 23Marketing Beauty to the Hispanic Consumer
- 19Consumer Behavior Change Key to Sustainable Beauty Growth
- 18Cosmoprof NA: Multicultural is the New 'Beauty Mainstream'
- InnoCos Digital NY 2015 Part 2: Smart Packaging & Optimizing Retail
11/10/2015, Jeb Gleason-Allured, Editor in Chief
- Beauty is a Generational Story
2/16/2016, Jeb Gleason-Allured
- The Customized Consumer Experience
2/17/2016, Jeb Gleason-Allured
- Lessons from UK Beauty Leaders
3/2/2016, Jeb Gleason-Allured
- Unilever Takes the Complete Person Approach
3/31/2016, Jeb Gleason-Allured