The Fragrance Foundation announced that the 2009 FiFi Awards Gala will be held May 28, 2009, at Pier 94 in New York City. A new category—Niche/Indie Brands (50 doors or less)—has been added. The Fragrance Foundation cited the need to "shine a spotlight on these innovative, independent creators."
Date for 2009 FiFi Awards Announced
October 9, 2008
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Event Coverage
- 1028A Global Cosmetic Industry Wish to You!
- 260Beauty Pitch 2016: Meet the Next Big Things in Beauty
- 117Social Media is Reshaping Beauty Product Development
- 825 Indie Trendsetters
- 62What is Indie Beauty?
- 37Money, Millennials and the Future of Beauty
- 35Future Beauty Industry Leaders Forecast Beauty in 2020
- 33Anti-Pollution Product Event Expects Future Change
- 25Unilever: Premiumize, but Don’t Cheapen
- 24Makeup Show Recap: 2 Days of Industry Insight
- Beauty is a Generational Story
2/16/2016, Jeb Gleason-Allured
- The Customized Consumer Experience
2/17/2016, Jeb Gleason-Allured
- Lessons from UK Beauty Leaders
3/2/2016, Jeb Gleason-Allured
- Unilever Takes the Complete Person Approach
3/31/2016, Jeb Gleason-Allured
- Unilever is a Natural Home for Brands
4/3/2016, Jeb Gleason-Allured