The Fragrance Foundation announced that the 2009 FiFi Awards Gala will be held May 28, 2009, at Pier 94 in New York City. A new category—Niche/Indie Brands (50 doors or less)—has been added. The Fragrance Foundation cited the need to "shine a spotlight on these innovative, independent creators."
Date for 2009 FiFi Awards Announced
October 9, 2008
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Event Coverage
- 598Cosmoprof NA: Multicultural is the New 'Beauty Mainstream'
- 355Beauty Pitch 2016: Meet the Next Big Things in Beauty
- 316Q&A: Employees Have an Edge in the Beauty Jobs Market
- 316Cosmoprof After Dark: ICMAD Honors Out-of-the-Box Beauty
- 199What Happened at Cosmoprof Las Vegas?
- 189Cosmoprof: Brands Need Support
- 179YouCam and Cosmoprof NA Team Up for Virtual Beauty Show
- 91A Sneak Peek at in-cos North America Innovations
- 89Unilever: Premiumize, but Don’t Cheapen
- 68Market America Unveils New Beauty Offerings
- What is Indie Beauty?
9/30/2015, Jeb Gleason-Allured, Editor in Chief
- Cosmoprof 2015: Developing & Executing Great Ideas
10/17/2015, Jeb Gleason-Allured
- The Customized Consumer Experience: Cosmopack New York Wrap-up
10/18/2015, Jeb Gleason-Allured
- InnoCos Digital NY 2015 Part 2: Smart Packaging & Optimizing Retail
11/10/2015, Jeb Gleason-Allured, Editor in Chief
- Beauty is a Generational Story
2/16/2016, Jeb Gleason-Allured