The Fragrance Foundation announced that the 2009 FiFi Awards Gala will be held May 28, 2009, at Pier 94 in New York City. A new category—Niche/Indie Brands (50 doors or less)—has been added. The Fragrance Foundation cited the need to "shine a spotlight on these innovative, independent creators."
Date for 2009 FiFi Awards Announced
October 9, 2008
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Event Coverage
- 265LAST CHANCE: World Perfumery Congress Guest List + Hotel Reservations
- 206Money, Millennials and the Future of Beauty
- 200Cosmoprof: Brands Need Support
- 1685 Trends CEW Beauty Finalists Revealed
- 123Fragrance Foundation Awards: And the Winners Are...
- 83Unilever: Premiumize, but Don’t Cheapen
- 80Unilever Takes the Complete Person Approach
- 63UPDATE: CEW Awards Uncover the Most Exciting Beauty Launches of Past Year
- 41CEW 2015 Beauty Award Winners Announced
- 32What is Indie Beauty?
- What is Indie Beauty?
9/30/2015, Jeb Gleason-Allured, Editor in Chief
- Cosmoprof 2015: Developing & Executing Great Ideas
10/17/2015, Jeb Gleason-Allured
- The Customized Consumer Experience: Cosmopack New York Wrap-up
10/18/2015, Jeb Gleason-Allured
- InnoCos Digital NY 2015 Part 2: Smart Packaging & Optimizing Retail
11/10/2015, Jeb Gleason-Allured, Editor in Chief
- Beauty is a Generational Story
2/16/2016, Jeb Gleason-Allured