To the delight of scores of women at Bergdorf Goodman in New York, June 8 was a beautiful day for beauty icon Bobbi Brown’s master class, personal tips and makeup lessons. It also was the premiere of Brown’s Fall 2006 Chocolate Color Collection and the new, limited edition Beauty Bar—a chocolate confection created in partnership with Vosges Haut Chocolat to complement the range. The bar combines dark milk chocolate and macha green tea leaves, both filled with antioxidants.
Neal Treadwell, executive director of global education and artistry sales, Bobbi Brown, noted Brown’s efforts to join the fall color palette—a velvety gourmand range—with lip duos, an eye palette, a blush collection and a limited edition lip liner and nail polish. “Bobbi created a palette that blends her healthy perspective with her sense of beauty,” said Treadwell.
Beauty Expert Bobbi Brown at Bergdorf
September 28, 2006
BASF Introduces Dehyton® AO 45 – The First Commercial Microalgae-Derived Betaine Surfactant — BASF Personal Care
Most Popular in Event Coverage
- 286InnoCos Digital NY 2015 Part 2: Smart Packaging & Optimizing Retail
- 208Beauty's Digital and Social Media Leaders Honored at innoCos Digital
- 50Future Beauty Industry Leaders Forecast Beauty in 2020
- 48Marketing Beauty to the Hispanic Consumer
- 43CEW UK Honors Beauty Shapers and Influencers
- 43The Customized Consumer Experience: Cosmopack New York Wrap-up
- 41CEW 2015 Beauty Award Winners Announced
- 35Considering Asia’s Beauty Markets
- 31Summit Looks at Sustainable Issues Within the Beauty Industry
- 25Cosmoprof 2015: Developing & Executing Great Ideas