Firmenich presented a journey through the sweet spots of fragrance at Trump Tower as part of Fragrance Week. Robin Lane, creative marketing director, Firmenich, discussed the ways in which the candy market influences fragrance development (providing scented samples of favorite sweet, familiar smells), and took the audience through a nostalgic journey of lollipops, gummy bears and chocolates.
Audience members learned how sugary notes are enhanced with sophisticated florals to create a fragrance and how trends—including “fitness candies” such as Borba’s Skin Balance Gummies and Fuel Pop Lollipops, with vitamins and electrolytes—are fueling a growing trend.
Sugar Lounge at Trump Tower
November 15, 2006
Most Popular in Event Coverage
- 267InnoCos Digital NY 2015 Part 2: Smart Packaging & Optimizing Retail
- 205Beauty's Digital and Social Media Leaders Honored at innoCos Digital
- 62The Customized Consumer Experience: Cosmopack New York Wrap-up
- 57Future Beauty Industry Leaders Forecast Beauty in 2020
- 51Marketing Beauty to the Hispanic Consumer
- 45CEW 2015 Beauty Award Winners Announced
- 42CEW UK Honors Beauty Shapers and Influencers
- 34Cosmoprof 2015: Developing & Executing Great Ideas
- 33Considering Asia’s Beauty Markets
- 27Summit Looks at Sustainable Issues Within the Beauty Industry