Michael Warford, president elect of Cosmetic Industry Buyers and Suppliers (CIBS) and Bill Standwill, current CIBS president, welcomed CIBS members and guests to CIBS’Annual Fall Cocktail event, held at New York City’s Branch Club on October 19. Warford, sales manager, Colt’s Plastics, offered a brief history of the organization, which was founded in 1948 by a small group of industry suppliers who recognized the need for a central meeting and discussion point for this segment of the cosmetic industry.
Beth Mount, sales development coordinator, SDV USA Inc., which works with transportation and logistics in the cosmetics industry, will be assuming the position of CIBS vice president in January 2007. The officers of the organization hold a term of one year, welcome the participation of cosmetic industry colleagues and associates, and hold regularly scheduled business and social events throughout the year.
CIBS Fall Cocktails
November 20, 2006
BASF Introduces Dehyton® AO 45 – The First Commercial Microalgae-Derived Betaine Surfactant — BASF Personal Care
Most Popular in Event Coverage
- 267InnoCos Digital NY 2015 Part 2: Smart Packaging & Optimizing Retail
- 205Beauty's Digital and Social Media Leaders Honored at innoCos Digital
- 82The Customized Consumer Experience: Cosmopack New York Wrap-up
- 73Future Beauty Industry Leaders Forecast Beauty in 2020
- 63Cosmoprof 2015: Developing & Executing Great Ideas
- 63Marketing Beauty to the Hispanic Consumer
- 56CEW 2015 Beauty Award Winners Announced
- 42CEW UK Honors Beauty Shapers and Influencers
- 38Considering Asia’s Beauty Markets
- 29What is Indie Beauty?