“I am unique, athletic, passionate, stylish, powerful, complex and feminine.” This was the message at the i/m brand’s launch at the Helen Mills Theatre on November 7 in New York City. The i/m creative team welcomed editors to sample the products and hear from spokeswomen representing the brand. Olympic swimmer and mother Dara Torres and country music singer and yoga enthusiast Julie Roberts gave their seal of approval to the diverse line. In November, i/m launched two of its three collections: i/m beauty and i/m active, which were created to provide new technology, comfort and design in beauty tools and active performance accessories.
The beauty system was designed to simplify a woman’s daily beauty routine into three steps, using brushes that feature ceramic and tourmaline barrels that address style and hair type. The accessories and styling product line was created by Industrie, which manufactures styling tools for salons. The products were created with form and function in mind.
i/m Captures Women’s Individuality
November 28, 2006
Most Popular in Event Coverage
- 277InnoCos Digital NY 2015 Part 2: Smart Packaging & Optimizing Retail
- 207Beauty's Digital and Social Media Leaders Honored at innoCos Digital
- 45Marketing Beauty to the Hispanic Consumer
- 43CEW UK Honors Beauty Shapers and Influencers
- 42CEW 2015 Beauty Award Winners Announced
- 41Future Beauty Industry Leaders Forecast Beauty in 2020
- 37The Customized Consumer Experience: Cosmopack New York Wrap-up
- 30Considering Asia’s Beauty Markets
- 25Summit Looks at Sustainable Issues Within the Beauty Industry
- 21Cosmoprof 2015: Developing & Executing Great Ideas