On December 6 at the Rooftop Lounge of New York’s Gansevoort Hotel, Coty Inc. announced the signing of a global licensing agreement with Gwen Stefani, Grammy-winning recording artist, to develop and market a line of fragrances for her fashion and accessories brand, L.A.M.B. (Love Angel Music Baby).The new partnership is Stefani’s first foray into the fragrance market, and the yet-to-be-named fragrance, which will debut in fall 2007, will reflect the verve of the L.A.M.B. line.
“Gwen Stefani is the perfect partner to create a signature fragrance,” said Bernd Beetz, CEO, Coty. “Her distinctive look, music and embrace of ethnic influences, coupled with her effervescent personality, will make her fragrances highly appealing to a generation of women around the world”
In a brief interview with Catherine Walsh, senior vice president, American Fragrances, Coty Prestige Worldwide, Stefani stated, “I wanted to go with someone that respected my aesthetic and let me go where I wanted to go creatively.
Gwen Stefani Media Blitz
December 19, 2006
Most Popular in Event Coverage
- 266InnoCos Digital NY 2015 Part 2: Smart Packaging & Optimizing Retail
- 203Beauty's Digital and Social Media Leaders Honored at innoCos Digital
- 83The Customized Consumer Experience: Cosmopack New York Wrap-up
- 73Future Beauty Industry Leaders Forecast Beauty in 2020
- 64Cosmoprof 2015: Developing & Executing Great Ideas
- 63Marketing Beauty to the Hispanic Consumer
- 53CEW 2015 Beauty Award Winners Announced
- 41CEW UK Honors Beauty Shapers and Influencers
- 38Considering Asia’s Beauty Markets
- 29What is Indie Beauty?