On November 16, Clarins hosted an event at NYC’s Nexus Showroom to welcome celebrity makeup artist Nick Barose as the company’s new color expert and to introduce the company’s newest makeup collection. Barose, who began his career as a makeup artist assisting Kevyn Aucoin, has worked with magazines and advertising clients and celebrities such as Scarlett Johansson, Jada Pinkett Smith, Maria Bello and Rosario Dawson. “Color Your Life,” was the mantra of the evening, and Caroline Pieper-Vogt, senior vice president marketing, Clarins, presented details on the new color packaging, products and formulations that distinguish the line of products.
New products include the Bronzing Duo with two sheer bronzing powders in one compact, the Color Quartet for eye color, and the Multi-Blush, combining creamy smoothness and the softness of a powder for cheeks, lips and eyes.
Clarins Introduces New Makeup Collection
December 19, 2006
Most Popular in Event Coverage
- 277InnoCos Digital NY 2015 Part 2: Smart Packaging & Optimizing Retail
- 207Beauty's Digital and Social Media Leaders Honored at innoCos Digital
- 45Marketing Beauty to the Hispanic Consumer
- 43CEW UK Honors Beauty Shapers and Influencers
- 42CEW 2015 Beauty Award Winners Announced
- 41Future Beauty Industry Leaders Forecast Beauty in 2020
- 37The Customized Consumer Experience: Cosmopack New York Wrap-up
- 30Considering Asia’s Beauty Markets
- 25Summit Looks at Sustainable Issues Within the Beauty Industry
- 21Cosmoprof 2015: Developing & Executing Great Ideas