On December 14, Firmenich Inc. hosted a cocktail reception to celebrate Clinique, the 2007 honoree of the Pratt Institute Luxe Pack’s Art of Packaging Award, and the graduate students of Marc Rosen’s Package Design Workshop. The event was held at the Firmenich International Fine Fragrance Creative Center in New York.
Jerry Vittoria, president, perfumery North America, Firmenich, welcomed Philip Shearer, group president, The Estée Lauder Companies; Thomas Schutte, president, Pratt Institute; and Marc Rosen, who conducts the world’s only graduate program in cosmetic packaging design.
Clinique will be presented the Art of Packaging Award at the annual black-tie gala scheduled for May 22, 2007, at New York’s University Club. Lynne Greene, president, Clinique Worldwide, will accept the award. The event benefits the Marc Rosen Scholarship for Graduate Packaging Design.
Firmenich Hosts Cocktail Reception
January 25, 2007
BASF Introduces Dehyton® AO 45 – The First Commercial Microalgae-Derived Betaine Surfactant — BASF Personal Care
Most Popular in Event Coverage
- 266InnoCos Digital NY 2015 Part 2: Smart Packaging & Optimizing Retail
- 203Beauty's Digital and Social Media Leaders Honored at innoCos Digital
- 83The Customized Consumer Experience: Cosmopack New York Wrap-up
- 74Future Beauty Industry Leaders Forecast Beauty in 2020
- 64Cosmoprof 2015: Developing & Executing Great Ideas
- 63Marketing Beauty to the Hispanic Consumer
- 53CEW 2015 Beauty Award Winners Announced
- 41CEW UK Honors Beauty Shapers and Influencers
- 38Considering Asia’s Beauty Markets
- 29What is Indie Beauty?