The Society of Cosmetic Chemists held its 2006 Annual Meeting and Technology Showcase that included the Keynote Award Lecture, sponsored by Ruger Chemical Corporation, that was presented to Lorna Kessell from Uniqema. Other awards included:
The Frontiers of Science Award, sponsored by Cosmetics & Tolietries magazine, to James J. Leyden from the University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine;
The Society of Cosmetic Chemists Award, sponsored by Shaw Mudge & Company/Quest International, to Amy Cannon, PhD, John Warner, PhD, Kei Saito, Sofia Trakhtenberg, Justine Whitefield and Kevin Dye;
The Allan B. Black Award, sponsored by Persperse Inc., to Pascal Delrieu, PhD and Yun Shao, PhD.
The Hans A. Scaeffer Award, sponsored by Arch Personal Care Products, to Paul Matts, PhD, Robert Morse and Symon PhD.
The Joseph P. Ciaudelli Award, sponsored by Croda, Inc., to Yoshinori Masukawa, Hiromi Shimogaki, Kenji Manago and Genji Imokawa.
Awards at 2006 SCC Annual Meeting
February 12, 2007
BASF Introduces Dehyton® AO 45 – The First Commercial Microalgae-Derived Betaine Surfactant — BASF Personal Care
Most Popular in Event Coverage
- 267InnoCos Digital NY 2015 Part 2: Smart Packaging & Optimizing Retail
- 205Beauty's Digital and Social Media Leaders Honored at innoCos Digital
- 62The Customized Consumer Experience: Cosmopack New York Wrap-up
- 57Future Beauty Industry Leaders Forecast Beauty in 2020
- 51Marketing Beauty to the Hispanic Consumer
- 45CEW 2015 Beauty Award Winners Announced
- 42Cosmoprof 2015: Developing & Executing Great Ideas
- 42CEW UK Honors Beauty Shapers and Influencers
- 33Considering Asia’s Beauty Markets
- 27Summit Looks at Sustainable Issues Within the Beauty Industry