Most Popular in:
Extracts Announces Winners of 2010 Best New Products Awards
Posted: February 3, 2010
page 2 of 3
Bath & Body:
- Winner: DayNa Decker (Los Angeles) for its Botanika Body Essence Buffer with fine pumice lava crystals that gently remove dead skin cells while rejuvenating skin regeneration, and meadowfoam seed oil to prevent moisture loss.
- Finalist: European Soaps, LLC (Seattle) for its Gardener Soaps from Pré de Provence. Finalist: Seda France Candles (Austin, TX) for its Japanese Quince Body Wash.
- Winner: J.R. Watkins Naturals (Winona, MN) for its Life’s A Beach travel kit, featuring aloe and green tea shampoo, conditioner, body wash and lotion, and signature wash cloth in zipped travel pouch.
- Finalist: Sohum Cosmetics (Torrance, CA) for its IRIS from Grande Vegetable Collection.
- Finalist: Green Tea Goods (New York) for its Refreshing Towelettes.
Cosmetic & Fragrance:
- Winner: Fruits & Passion (Montreal, Québec) for its Decorative Diffuser Set, a perfumed oil diffuser featuring a birchwood flower design with a ceramic base.
- Finalist: DayNa Decker (Los Angeles) for its Ella Fragrance.
- Finalist: Echo France (Sonora, CA) for its L’epi de Provence Solid Perfume Sticks.
- Winner: Sapothecary (Ukiah, CA) for its Season Sampler, a handmade, Nepalese box with four soaps made with essential rosemary, barley grass oil, lavender peppermint oil, spruce oil and orange cinnamon clove oil representing the four seasons.
- Finalist: Latitude 360 representing Juice Beauty (San Rafael, CA) for its Juice Beauty Blemish Clearing Powder.
- Finalist: Seda France Candles (Austin, TX) for its Seda Naturals.
- Winner: Votivo (Spartanburg, SC) for the black, cut glass tube with embossed Votivo seal featured in its two-piece Dalian Collection packaging.
- Finalist: Napa Soap Company (St. Helena, CA) for its Ceramic Shave Soap Gift Set.
- Finalist: Latitude 360 representing Kalologie (Los Angeles, CA) for its Kalologie Skincare.