Brazil’s beauty industry will be participating in Cosmoprof North America for the third consecutive year at the Country Pavilions. The country will be represented by Kanechomn, Nunaat, Surya Brasil and Vita Derm—under the coordination of ABIHPEC (The Brazilian Toiletry, Perfumery and Cosmetics Association) and the support of APEX-Brasil (Trade and Investment Promotion Agency). Brazil has held the third ranking position among the largest cosmetics consumer markets in the world for the last three years.
Kanechomn is a pioneer in creating hair care creams branded under the Brazilian biodiversity. The company features a complete mix of product lines that range from hair care, body care, sun care, ethnic care and kids’ care to essential oils. Nunaat offers formulas developed through advanced research with natural active ingredients, including extracts such as buriti and Brazil nut. Surya Brasil will launch Amazônia Preciosa, a natural cosmetics line formulated with essential oils extracted from the Preciosa tree native to the Amazon. Vita Derm will launch a hair repair line, a spot reducing body cream and its Hidrogel facial moisturizer.
For more information visit www.cosmoprofnorthamerica.com.
Brazil Showcased at Cosmoprof
July 9, 2007
BASF Introduces Dehyton® AO 45 – The First Commercial Microalgae-Derived Betaine Surfactant — BASF Personal Care
Most Popular in Event Coverage
- 272InnoCos Digital NY 2015 Part 2: Smart Packaging & Optimizing Retail
- 205Beauty's Digital and Social Media Leaders Honored at innoCos Digital
- 48The Customized Consumer Experience: Cosmopack New York Wrap-up
- 42CEW 2015 Beauty Award Winners Announced
- 42CEW UK Honors Beauty Shapers and Influencers
- 42Future Beauty Industry Leaders Forecast Beauty in 2020
- 41Marketing Beauty to the Hispanic Consumer
- 28Considering Asia’s Beauty Markets
- 26Cosmoprof 2015: Developing & Executing Great Ideas
- 25Summit Looks at Sustainable Issues Within the Beauty Industry