Clarins USA honored its second U.S. recipient of the Most Dynamic Woman of the Year Award on June 19, 2007, at New York City’s Hudson Hotel. Eric Horowitz, president of Clarins Brand, USA, gave context to the event, which carries on the legacy of founder Jacques Courtin-Clarins, and sons Christian and Olivier, through a commitment to philanthropy. Horowitz acknowledged the efforts of last year’s award winner, Debbe Magnusen, director of Project Cuddle, which has placed 586 infants in secure homes.
This year, the award went to former tennis professional Sister Andrea Jaeger, who founded The Little Star Foundation to provide long-term care and lifetime opportunities for children with cancer. In addition to the foundation’s ranch retreat programs, it offers a lasting bond for the children and their families.
“Teaming up with the Clarins family, their dedicated employees and customers, allows all of us to join together to enhance the lives of children before they give up or before time runs out. Thank you for such a prestigious honor and award,” said Sister Jaeger. Beginning November 2007, Clarins will donate 100% of the profits of sales of the limited edition of Most Dynamic Woman Eau Dynamisante to The Little Star Foundation. Additional information is available at www.littlestar.org.
Dynamic Woman of the Year
August 7, 2007
Most Popular in Event Coverage
- 267InnoCos Digital NY 2015 Part 2: Smart Packaging & Optimizing Retail
- 205Beauty's Digital and Social Media Leaders Honored at innoCos Digital
- 62The Customized Consumer Experience: Cosmopack New York Wrap-up
- 57Future Beauty Industry Leaders Forecast Beauty in 2020
- 51Marketing Beauty to the Hispanic Consumer
- 45CEW 2015 Beauty Award Winners Announced
- 42CEW UK Honors Beauty Shapers and Influencers
- 33Cosmoprof 2015: Developing & Executing Great Ideas
- 32Considering Asia’s Beauty Markets
- 28Summit Looks at Sustainable Issues Within the Beauty Industry