ICMAD, the Independent Cosmetic Manufacturers and Distributors, will host the 29th edition of its FDA Cosmetic Regulations Workshop April 29, 2010, at The New York Athletic Club in New York City. The workshop will cover some of the latest regulations governing the beauty industry, and will include Q&A sessions.
- Linda M. Katz, director, The Food & Drug Administration’s (FDA) Office of Cosmetics and Colors (OCAC).
- Donald C. Havery, leader, FDA’s Cosmetics Technology Team for OCAC, which developed and launched the online Voluntary Cosmetic Registration Program.
- Kristen Moe, compliance officer, labeling compliance, CDER, and nutrition counselor at the White House medical clinic.
- David Adams, partner, Venable LLP, and teaches food and drug law at the George Washington University Law School.
- Sharon Blinkoff, of counsel, Venable LLP, who advises on a broad range of regulatory and intellectual property as well as products regulated by the FDA.
- Tom Cohn, of counsel, Venable LLP.
- Edward F. Glynn, Jr., partner, Venable LLP, who has provided seminars on “Advertising on the Internet” and “E-Commerce and Advertising Liability.” He has also served as an advisor to the Canadian and Japanese governments.
- Kat Dunnigan, staff attorney, National Advertising Division, Council of Better Business Bureaus.
Further information is available by calling ICMAD office at 1-800-334-2623 or emailing email@example.com.