Most Popular in:
Euromonitor Announces Panel Involvement at HBA
Posted: July 1, 2010
"International Expansion: The Basics and Beyond," is HBA's kickoff session for its new Global Perspectives Conference. Virginia Lee, senior research analyst, Euromonitor International, along with a table of panelists, will introduce the international beauty market for companies looking to expand globally, comprised of three presentations followed by a interactive Q&A session. In Lee's second presentation, "The Global South: Emerging Markets in India and Fair Trade Companies," she will discuss India's booming beauty and personal care market.
HBA Global Expo 2010 will also feature:
- The Positively Beautiful Award, recognizing a high profile person's beauty from within
- New Products Innovations Showcase and daily samplings and presentations
- VIP and International Buyers Lounge and Services
- Networking tables with expert led focused topics
- The Trend Spot Theater featuring celebrity make-up artists and demonstrations
- HBA International Package Design Awards (IPDA) recognizing the year's most innovative packaging
"International Expansion: The Basics and Beyond" will be held 10:30 AM–Noon on September 28; "The Global South: Emerging Markets in India and Fair Trade Companies" begins at 1:00 PM on September 29.