innoCos events organizer of the first awards celebrating and honoring Innovation in Digital Marketing for Beauty Brands and Retailer, received an overwhelming response to the call for nominations. More than 300 award entries were received for the inaugural Beauty 2.0 Awards, with judges selected five top entrees from each of 10 categories (listed in alphabetical order). The industry is invited to vote for the winners at www.beauty20awards.com.
Best Beauty Blog
Best Beauty Brand Online
Best Blog by a Beauty Brand
Best e-Commerce Website
Best Mobile App
- MatchMaker by True Match by L’Oréal
- NYX Cosmetics Mobile
- Thierry Mugler Angel
Best Online Video
- Axe (Lynx) Rise Up: Stay Alert!
- Dove Real Beauty Sketches
- Five Million Rubles for the Transformation of Young Gymnasts from Pantene Pro-V
- Re-Plasty: The Unexpected Project by Helena Rubinstein
- Total Perfector: Irresistible Smoothness by Biotherm Homme
The 2013 awards ceremony will be in the heart of Europe’s cosmetic capital, Paris, at the Paris Marriott Opera Ambassador Hotel, and it will then take center stage in New York in 2014—moving to Shanghai and other high profile destinations on an annual basis thereafter. In addition to the award ceremony, the event will feature senior executives from L’Oréal, Boots, Coty, Beauty Box and other top brands, will share their strategies on maximizing digital and online marketing initiatives.