Most Popular in:
Pre-registration Open for PCHi 2013
Posted: November 29, 2012
Reed Sinopharm Exhibitions (RSE) announced that attendee pre-registration is open for Personal Care and Homecare Ingredients (PCHi) 2013. The tradeshow, held annually in major cities in China, provides international and domestic manufacturers of cosmetics and toiletries with a platform for connecting with ingredient suppliers from all over the world. PCHi 2013 will be held in Guangzhou at the Guangzhou Poly World Trade Center, March 13-15, 2013.
Organizers expects a record number of 300 exhibitors, with at least 48 companies showcasing their innovations at the event for the first time. More than 6,200 industry professionals are also expected to visit the 18,000 m2 tradeshow floor. The sixth edition of PCHi will also feature technologies behind some of the industry’s most cutting edge ingredients, spotlighted at the New Technology Sessions (NTS).
Participating exhibitors include:
- Ajinomoto Co., Inc.
- Ashland (China) Holdings Co., Ltd.
- Axialys International Co., Ltd.
- Bayer MaterialScience
- Bloomage Freda Biopharm Co., Ltd.
- CP Kelco
- Ingredients Plus (Hong Kong)
- Momentive Performance Materials (Hong Kong) Ltd.
- Purac China
- Shanghai Zhongshi Science & Technology Development Co., Ltd.
- Solabia Group
- Symrise Shanghai Co., Ltd.
- The Dow Chemical (China) Company Limited
- Wacker Chemicals (China) Co., Ltd
Prior to the show, attendees can connect with ingredient suppliers through the Nova Exhibitor Directory. Profile pages are managed by the exhibitors, giving personal care brands a clearer idea of what each business has to offer.