Most Popular in Business
- 286Inside Shiseido's New Innovation Center
- 280On-Time Delivery: The Measurement that Matters
- 250Packaging as Added Value
- 234Technology, Science and Beauty Innovation
- 227Be 'Crazy' When You Imagine New Products
- 206Marketers: Watch Your Cosmetics Claims
- 174Safe Cosmetics Modernization Act is on a Roll
- 171in-cosmetics Awards the Best Innovations of 2016
- 164Is Pink Beauty Packaging Making a Comeback?
- 158Biossance's Blacklist Marries Brand Positioning and Regulatory Issues
Recent in Business (page 15 of 40)
The company recently launched a dedicated microsite for its luxe laminate tube collection, Shine FX.
Gerresheimer's market for premium cosmetic glass packaging developed well, largely driven by the trend toward elaborate design and the associated finishing processes.
Mark your calendars, the Pratt Institute Art of Packaging Award Gala has a new date and will honor Jean Madar, Chairman and CEO of Interparfums.
TC USA Inc. announced the acquisition of the majority share of Paradigm Science.
Elizabeth Arden released its second quarter fiscal 2016 results.
Unilever announced the new global zero non-hazardous waste to landfill achievement.
2/12/2016 | Jeb Gleason-Allured
What's driving prestige and what's working in mass?
On February 18, Chris Birchby, founder and CEO of award-winning COOLASuncare, will address the talented young packaging designers of the future.
Germany's Thyssen’sche Handelsgesellschaft m.b.H (THG) has acquired a controlling interest in packaging company Anomatic, which will expand capabilities.
L'Oreal had a dynamic year across categories and regions.
Busy week? Catch up on the top news stories from this week.
Silab has introduced Mitokinyl, an anti-pollution natural active ingredient, which fights damaging environmental stressers.