Most Popular in Business
- 489Innovation is Beautiful: The 2017 Global Cosmetic Industry Editorial Calendar
- 351HiMirror and the Smart Mirror Future
- 332PCPC's Beth Jonas Defends Cosmetic Science to the U.S. Senate
- 281Packaging as Added Value
- 281How to Be a David
- 246Estee Lauder Shuffles North American Management
- 236How to Refresh a Brand in 5 Months
- 235Coty's Transformational Moment
- 215M&A in 2016 Is All About Natural and Healthy
- 214Technology, Science and Beauty Innovation
Recent in Business (page 15 of 40)
The first 100% natural pure salicylic acid molecule was launched from Alban Muller. The company has introduced Amiperfect ER for anti-wrinkle, brightening, purifying and regenerating purposes.
From skin to anti-UV to hair care, the brand is focusing on active consumers. Plus: Shiseido appoints new digital expert.
8/13/2016 | Jeb Gleason-Allured, Editor in Chief
Two beauty packaging projects yield distinctly different results but teach the same lesson on design.
8/13/2016 | Jeb Gleason-Allured
A closer look at Shiseido's prestige play and global innovation plans.
With GlamScout, the company allows users to locate makeup products based on analysis of photos.
Menaji's ClearShave 3-in-1 Formula was marketed around its water-saving capabilities.
Beauty care results were strong in the second quarter of 2016.
Ahead of its acquisition by Revlon, the company shows strength in international regions and several beauty categories.
Final selections announced ahead of August 20 event in Los Angeles.
Subscription box company Mostess selected Taylor Box Company to create embossed, recyclable packaging that holds five to seven hand-picked items that are different for each release.
The Federal Trade Commission (FTC) has sent 10 warning letters to online marketers selling products that claim they provide protection from the Zika virus without the scientific data to back it up.
With natural products and ingredients trending for sensitive care products, schülke announced the relaunch of euxyl K 903, now with natural tocopherol. This preservative meets natural certifications and is gentle and efficient.