Most Popular in Business
- 482Transformational Beauty Products Are the Future
- 473Influencer Agency Expands in Acquisition Deal
- 4714 Untapped Beauty Licensing Opportunities
- 354The State of Beauty and Personal Care M&A
- 333Wal-Mart Says 'No" to 10 Chemicals; EDF Says 'This is the Starting Point'
- 286L'Oréal Announces Growth Post Acquisitions
- 280Who's Still Using Microbeads?
- 256Cosmoprof Post-Show Video: Baralan Reveals Glass Packaging Trends
- 238RoundTable Acquisition of Revision-Goodier Promises New Skin Care Launches
- 233Alban Muller Perfects the First Natural Salicylic Acid
Recent in Business (page 15 of 40)
Banjara’s Herbals creates a sequel to its #ProudOfMyColor campaign with #BinTheTube and #WinTheTube.
The Atlanta-based private equity firm announced that there is interest in the innovative brand, Drybar and made investments towards the company.
A new analysis of the recently announced L’Oréal League blogger network shows how a simple omission can create significant FTC violations in the United States.
Nivea Creme Care by Beiersdorf takes over the Paris Metro with its new ad campaign.
Two new initiatives demand that brands and society get real about women's appearance and the unfair pressures placed upon them and their ambitions.
6/28/2016 | Nicole Urbanowicz
"The best juice on earth will not sell if the packaging doesn't communicate," said Jean Madar, chairman of the board and CEO at Inter Parfums, Inc., who accepted the Art of Packaging Award.
India’s Sun Pharma launches newer, complex products in order to boost U.S skin care sales.
A range of investors will back the international expansion and portfolio growth of NUDE and Beautycounter.
Fragrance Du Bois launches 10 oil-based perfumes called the Lite Attars collection.
Unilever takes advice from around 40% of women who did not agree with its ads, getting rid of sexist stereotypes.
The State of California has appointed Janet Blaschke, president of CEO of international cosmetics & regulatory specialists, to the barbering and cosmetology health and safety committee.
The athletes will be featured in marketing and advertising campaigns leading up to the games to show the brand’s values and positive messaging.