Most Popular in Business
- 934Shiseido to Add Two Iconic Brands to Its Global Portfolio
- 646Is the Beauty Industry Listening to Multicultural Consumers?
- 558Revlon Has Purchased Elizabeth Arden
- 349The New Face of Multicultural Beauty
- 238On-Time Delivery: The Measurement that Matters
- 235Is Pink Beauty Packaging Making a Comeback?
- 198UPDATE: Vogue Starts Bidding War
- 1823 Ways to Make Packaging More Engaging
- 170Packaging as Added Value
- 159NUDE-Beautycounter Deal Boosts "Safer" Beauty Globally
Recent in Business (page 15 of 40)
Topline Products has developed its own version of the tottle with a standard range that can be customized for cosmetics and personal care packaging.
Alba’s new Very Emollient Sunscreen features Aptar's Bag On Valve system and Moritz Twist to Lock in its packaging design.
The Cosmetic Valley is moving to support tech and beauty startups to support emerging innovations to ensure the country's continued leadership position in the marketplace.
AMSilk's technology can create a "breathable shield" against environmental pollutants and bacteria, as well as extending the efficacy ingredients for high-performance skin care.
Currier Plastics is investing in high capacity PET bottle stretch blow molding machines to offer packaging for cosmetics, personal care and food industries.
Packaging company aims to attract millennial workers by offering three-day weekends and a flex schedule; CEO said it's "a win for all involved."
Joan Malloy will be the company's new CEO, effective immediately.
Body Bliss introduced a new category in their products, encouraging spa guests to make their own aloe face and body mists while relaxing poolside.
Croda marked the start of construction of the new reactor investment project as well as the opening of the new utilities infrastructure at the site in France.
Busy week? Don't be left out of what's buzzing in the beauty industry. Catch up on what you missed the week of March 14.
Cosmax USA strategic partnership with VariBlend will help in the company's goal of becoming the largest contract cosmetics manufacturer in the world by 2017.
The Swiss Federal Council is promoting alternative methods to animal testing and plans a ban on animal-tested ingredients.