Most Popular in Business
- 601The State of Beauty and Personal Care M&A
- 549Touchscreen Skin: The Next Wearable?
- 522Are L'Oreal's Bloggers Breaking the Law?
- 505Why Unilever Acquired "Disruptive" Dollar Shave Club
- 332This is Mary Kay's New Manufacturing Site
- 204Invest in Beauty's Next Generation
- 197VIDEO: Why John Paul DeJoria Is Investing in Skin Care
- 195Why L’Oréal is the Ninth Most Attractive Employer
- 195New Bliss CEO Eyes Innovation Opportunities
- 181Is Your Packaging Working? Ask The Branding Doctor
Recent in Business (page 15 of 40)
Relocation to New York is part of an effort to reposition the brand and strengthen business over the long term.
EastPack will uncover the latest materials and design innovations in packaging, while HBA Global will focus on packaging aesthetics and functionality for the health and beauty industry.
America's legacy of health, beauty and well-being is about to undergo a new level of preservation.
New acquisition is consistent with company’s strategy to acquire brands to grow their fragrance business in a global basis. Aguilera’s fragrance brand is the No. 1 celebrity brand in Europe.
L'Oreal Malaysia appointed Malek Bekdache as the new managing director, effective as of May 1, 2016.
VariBlend’s new Fusion Pod packaging is a multi-element system the keeps actives apart – in a self-contained pod – from the main ingredient until the moment of usage.
The new range includes three grades: Zanpack silk, Zanpack silk2 and Zanpack touch, which are aimed to help packaging become eye-catching on the shelf and feel great to touch.
Actives International appointed Darren Gilbert ad the director of sales for North America.
Emerald Performance Materials announced the agreement to sell its Emerald Specialties and Polymer Additives and Nitriles business groups to DyStar LP.
AJ Patel, InstaNatural's founder, was named as a Florida finalist for Ernst & Young's Emerging Entrepreneur of the Year award.
The latest brand to create a no-no list of ingredients, Biossance takes aim at U.S. regulations and, by implication, its competition.
Shiseido's new R&D site in New Jersey houses key activities previously centralized in Japan, creating a more localized structure.