Most Popular in Business
- 634Influencing the Influencers
- 569Aligning Claims and Brands
- 366Smart Sunscreen Packaging Shows How Long Until You Bake
- 365How P&G is Transferring Brands to Coty
- 346What the Seventh Generation Deal Means for Unilever
- 334Is Unilever Acquiring Honest Beauty?
- 305This is What's Driving e.l.f.'s IPO
- 302How L'Oréal is Going to Take More Market Share Through 2020
- 261Beautycounter is No Longer a Startup
- 214Environmental Working Group Gets Into the Beauty Box Game?
Recent in Business (page 15 of 40)
My Imports USA will revamp the brand, which once held 20% of the men's body spray market.
With all of the legislative buzz around banning microbeads, Greenpeace East Asia is publishing a list of who's still using the microparticles and who is not.
The move boosts the company's anti-aging holdings, creating new market opportunities.
Company's brand deals with Montblanc and Coach are poised to pay off.
Babyganics brand is poised for its next phase of growth.
Applications for the fall 2016 scholarship competition will be accepted through September 19, 2016.
Recently crowned, Miss USA 2016, Deshauna Barber, is now part of the new line’s marketing campaign.
CEO Polman says the economy isn't getting better any time soon but that the company is poised for growth.
The Wu Zhengyi Botany Prize was introduced at a celebration for the scientist’s centenary birthday to promote dedication, scholarship and scientific spirit.
Purchase follows Atelier Cologne deal, previously announced.
Estée Lauder's appointment follows announcements of new heads at Jo Malone London and Origins.
Bag-in-box containers could face pressure in the packaging market, a recent research report has found. The reason? Cubitainers.