Most Popular in Business
- 1094in-cosmetics Awards the Best Innovations of 2016
- 550in-cosmetics Unveils Latest Ingredient Innovations
- 538Estée Lauder Gains New Leadership
- 456On-Time Delivery: The Measurement that Matters
- 372There's WHAT in Expired Cosmetics?
- 340Technology, Science and Beauty Innovation
- 301Packaging as Added Value
- 296Marketing Moves for Age Demographics
- 281Multifunctional Innovation Driving Personal Care Ingredient Sales
- 193Be 'Crazy' When You Imagine New Products
Recent in Business (page 15 of 40)
Beautiful Planning Marketing PR announced that they are the new firm for a global online beauty retailer that offers Korean/East Asian cosmetics and skin care.
Symrise hired two industry experts to strengthen the expertise of its cosmetics ingredients division.
LOreal announced who will be the companys new president of the professional products division.
SGD completed the demerger of its perfumery and pharmacy businesses as of January 1, 2016.
New analysis points to a significant missed opportunity for capturing young, enthusiastic consumers.
Shiseido announced the change of the president, effective January 1, 2016.
Aptars EuroMist HV spray pump is being utilized in Trapp Fragrances new, colorful line of concentrated home fragrance mists.
Thinfilm will collaborate with several key partners including Unilever on the project.
Partnership avoids competition between the firms and follows recent Catterton beauty acquisitions.
Impact Colors announced a merger effective January 1, 2016, in order to combine resources.
Mally Beauty announced the hiring of a new product development director.
Coty Inc. filled their newly opened position of senior vice president of corporate affairs.