Most Popular in Business
- 857What Went Wrong with The Body Shop?
- 798Study: 89% of Consumers are Loyal to Brands with Similar Beliefs
- 791Creating Cool: Successful Beauty Brand DNA
- 7408 Ways Beauty Can Grow in 2017 and Beyond
- 736VIDEO: L’Oréal and Founders Factory Add 5 Startups to Beauty Accelerator
- 568Ops Are Essential to Your Beauty Brand
- 567What to Do When Manufacturing Goes Wrong
- 522Innovation is Beautiful: The 2017 Global Cosmetic Industry Editorial Calendar
- 442Shiseido-MatchCo Herald "A New Age of Personalization and A.I. for Beauty"
- 371Sundial CEO Richelieu Dennis Honored for Reshaping Beauty and Communities
Recent in Business (page 15 of 40)
The first quarterly dividend is payable on December 28 to shareholders on record at the close of business on December 19.
Cosphatec GmbH is now creating vegan friendly thickening agents. The company announced its xanthan gums will now fall in the vegan category as well.
Luxe Pack Shanghai 2017 will feature: Luxe Pack Tech Hub, Luxe Pack Innovation Wall and Luxe Pack Trends Incubator.
A boom in the beauty and cosmetics industry has many reaching for multifunctional products, which may lead to a rise in the global guerbet alcohols market in coming years.
New venture group will focus on rapid innovation and aligning external technologies with Shiseido's focus on health-conscious consumers.
Get REDdy to paint the town red with Merck KGaA's Ronastar Red Allure, an effect pigment developed for the cosmetics industry. The matte, burgundy-red can be used in color cosmetics and to mattify texture.
New report shows that the most consolidated product segments include deodorants, hair care and color cosmetics, as well as the premium beauty segment overall.
People should not have to deal with stressed skin due to an overload of physical or mental stress, in addition to any other burdens such as the environement. Evonik's experts identified a palette of active ingredients to help "De-stress your skin."
The new roles and responsibilities will be effective starting January 1, 2017.
Dobos will assume her role as vice-president of the SCC in 2018 and will serve as president in 2019.
The company will utilize HC Parfumerie’s 80 shops and seven franchises in Germany as part of its strategic plan to speed up growth outside of the country as well as double its network of boutiques.
The sale will not disrupt the supply chain of products to its customers and the business will remain as Pacific Coast Chemicals.