Most Popular in:
2012 Trend Forecast
By: Topline Products
Posted: November 29, 2011, from the December 2011 issue of GCI Magazine.
page 2 of 2
Beauty school redefined for today’s self educated, technically savvy consumer.
- The desire for knowledge and to become self-taught experts.
- 24/7 world where people are always on the go.
- The need to find customized solutions that recognize our unique differences.
- Light, iridescence and transparency.
- Suits that power an iPod.
- Dresses programmed to self adjust and fit perfectly.
- Color change fabrics
- LED clothing.
- Intuitive/self adapting formulations.
- Educational make-up kits.
- Performance enhanced packaging and specially designed applicators that improve application performance.
A new language of digital graphics and pluri-dimensional imagery made possible by today's latest technologies
A celebration of the visual senses.
- Macroscopic shapes.
- Digital flora.
- Pixilated patterns.
- 3D reliefs and surfaces.
- Fantastic and artificial visions.
- A strong print story.
- Graphic patterns.
- Digital shading.
- Spots and shading.
- 3D shapes and patterns.
- 3D patterns on creams and powders.
- Graphically printed components and packaging.
- Pixilated pressing designs with subliminal messages.
High tech formulations and gadgets that make it easier to look beautiful.
- Nature under a microscope
- Botanical engineering
- Scientific & virtual elaboration of nature
- Gadgets and high tech.
- Organic textile accessories.
- Botanic transfers.
- Macroscopic structures and networks of sequins.
- High performance formula stories.
- Botanical & high tech actives.
- DNA swirls and patterns.
- Packaging with scientific visual design.