Bond No. 9's creator and CEO Laurice Rahme has initiated a perfume bottle recycling program through the company's stores. Just bring your empty perfume bottles (all brands of perfumes accepted) to Bond No. 9 or Saks Fifth Avenue stores and the company will see to the recycling. Additionally, as a thank you for recycling, the company will give you a refillable pocket spray free with any purchase.
Bond No. 9 Helps Recycle Perfume Bottles
August 14, 2008
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Sustainability
- 1659 Things to Check out at the 2017 Sustainable Cosmetics Summit
- 156L'Oreal Reports on its Progress to Sustainability
- 90The Strength of Brand Architecture
- 51L'Oréal Shares Sustainability Plans to 2020
- 29Estée Lauder Releases 2016 Sustainability and Citizenship Report
- 18Becoming a Household Name Brand
- 17What Do Ethical and Sustainable Mean to Today's Beauty Consumer?
- 17Unilever: Sustainability Matters to Consumers in Emerging Markets
- 16Sustainable Packaging—A Value Proposition
- 14Really, What Does It Take to Build a Beauty Business?
- Beauty Care Takes the Equal Pay Pledge
8/30/2016, Jeb Gleason-Allured
- Estée Lauder Releases 2016 Sustainability and Citizenship Report
12/6/2016, Audrey Latimer
- Unilever: Sustainability Matters to Consumers in Emerging Markets
1/12/2017, Audrey Latimer
- EWG Verified Program for Cosmetic Products Expands
1/17/2017, Audrey Latimer
- Unilever Pledges to Use 100% Recyclable Packaging by 2025
1/18/2017, Audrey Latimer