Bond No. 9's creator and CEO Laurice Rahme has initiated a perfume bottle recycling program through the company's stores. Just bring your empty perfume bottles (all brands of perfumes accepted) to Bond No. 9 or Saks Fifth Avenue stores and the company will see to the recycling. Additionally, as a thank you for recycling, the company will give you a refillable pocket spray free with any purchase.
Bond No. 9 Helps Recycle Perfume Bottles
December 18, 2007
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Sustainability
- 268Estée Lauder Releases 2016 Sustainability and Citizenship Report
- 147Unilever: Sustainability Matters to Consumers in Emerging Markets
- 71L'Oréal Shares Sustainability Plans to 2020
- 58The Strength of Brand Architecture
- 44L'Oreal Program Focuses on Employee Health and Consumer Wellbeing
- 28Becoming a Household Name Brand
- 18Unilever Announces Achievement in CO2 Emission Reductions
- 16Bond No. 9 Helps Recycle Perfume Bottles
- 16Symrise to Produce Cosmetic and Fragrance Materials from Amazon
- 16What Do Ethical and Sustainable Mean to Today's Beauty Consumer?
- Beauty Care Takes the Equal Pay Pledge
8/30/2016, Jeb Gleason-Allured
- Estée Lauder Releases 2016 Sustainability and Citizenship Report
12/6/2016, Audrey Latimer
- Unilever: Sustainability Matters to Consumers in Emerging Markets
1/12/2017, Audrey Latimer