Bond No. 9's creator and CEO Laurice Rahme has initiated a perfume bottle recycling program through the company's stores. Just bring your empty perfume bottles (all brands of perfumes accepted) to Bond No. 9 or Saks Fifth Avenue stores and the company will see to the recycling. Additionally, as a thank you for recycling, the company will give you a refillable pocket spray free with any purchase.
Bond No. 9 Helps Recycle Perfume Bottles
December 18, 2007
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Sustainability
- 22Becoming a Household Name Brand
- 18The Strength of Brand Architecture
- 17L'Oréal Shares Sustainability Plans to 2020
- 10Sustainable Packaging—A Value Proposition
- 4Bond No. 9 Helps Recycle Perfume Bottles
- 3In the Garden with Sothys
- 3The Case for Sustainability in Beauty
- 3What Do Ethical and Sustainable Mean to Today's Beauty Consumer?
- 2Symrise to Produce Cosmetic and Fragrance Materials from Amazon
- 2Beauty Companies Lead in Fair Trade
- Naturex Shares its 2015 Sustainability Report
8/25/2015, Jennifer Novoseletsky