Bond No. 9's creator and CEO Laurice Rahme has initiated a perfume bottle recycling program through the company's stores. Just bring your empty perfume bottles (all brands of perfumes accepted) to Bond No. 9 or Saks Fifth Avenue stores and the company will see to the recycling. Additionally, as a thank you for recycling, the company will give you a refillable pocket spray free with any purchase.
Bond No. 9 Helps Recycle Perfume Bottles
December 18, 2007
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Sustainability
- 24L'Oréal Shares Sustainability Plans to 2020
- 18What Do Ethical and Sustainable Mean to Today's Beauty Consumer?
- 17The Strength of Brand Architecture
- 10Sustainable Packaging—A Value Proposition
- 8Survey Shows Beauty Industry Employees Seeking More
- 7Becoming a Household Name Brand
- 7L'Oreal Program Focuses on Employee Health and Consumer Wellbeing
- 6Bond No. 9 Helps Recycle Perfume Bottles
- 4BASF Launches Surfactants to Conserve Resources
- 3The Case for Sustainability in Beauty
- Beauty Care Takes the Equal Pay Pledge
8/30/2016, Jeb Gleason-Allured