Bond No. 9's creator and CEO Laurice Rahme has initiated a perfume bottle recycling program through the company's stores. Just bring your empty perfume bottles (all brands of perfumes accepted) to Bond No. 9 or Saks Fifth Avenue stores and the company will see to the recycling. Additionally, as a thank you for recycling, the company will give you a refillable pocket spray free with any purchase.
Bond No. 9 Helps Recycle Perfume Bottles
December 18, 2007
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Sustainability
- 35L'Oréal Shares Sustainability Plans to 2020
- 24Becoming a Household Name Brand
- 17The Strength of Brand Architecture
- 12Sustainable Packaging—A Value Proposition
- 10Survey Shows Beauty Industry Employees Seeking More
- 6Beauty Companies Lead in Fair Trade
- 5Really, What Does It Take to Build a Beauty Business?
- 5Making Sustainability More Economically Viable
- 4What Do Ethical and Sustainable Mean to Today's Beauty Consumer?
- 3A Deeper Shade of Green
- L'Oreal Program Focuses on Employee Health and Consumer Wellbeing
6/2/2015, Jeb Gleason-Allured
- BASF Launches Surfactants to Conserve Resources
6/29/2015, Jennifer Novoseletsky
- Naturex Shares its 2015 Sustainability Report
8/25/2015, Jennifer Novoseletsky