Qosmedix expanded its range of airless packaging to include new pump bottles, available in three different sizes—15 mL, 30 mL and 50 mL—for packaging creams, lotions or liquid formulas. A platinum colored cap and base adds luxury while the clear body allows consumers to see the level of contents inside. The pump mechanism helps prevent air from entering inside, maintaining the stability of the product.
Expanded Range of Airless Packaging
January 25, 2011
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Packaging
- 572Smile! You're on Cosmetic Camera
- 291Packaging as Added Value
- 252Thinfilm Gets Grant Supporting Smart Tech
- 233Yonwoo Gets Misty with Airless 'Tube Spray'
- 220Packaging's Latest Muse: Watercolors
- 100Gerresheimer's Breaking Ground for Glass
- 92Arcade Bundles Beauty Under One Roof
- 83Manly Packaging
- 83The Importance of Color in Beauty Packaging
- 78AptarGroup to Acquire Mega Airless