Most Popular in:
HBA Awards Packaging Excellence
Posted: June 25, 2012
HBA Global Expo announced the winners of its annual International Package Design Awards (IPDA) competition. Hundreds of beauty and packaging professionals gathered at the end of the opening day of HBA Global Expo for the reveal of the winners, and these awards honor the year’s most innovative packaging in several categories including cosmetics, fragrance, personal care, skin care and sustainability. Categories for sampling/travel size products and at-home devices and tools have also been added to the program.
Judging for the IPDA was done by a “Committee of 100” made up of industry professionals, designers, suppliers and members of the media. IPDA submissions were evaluated on the following: originality, design concept, creative use of new materials, components and decorating processes, technical competency and effective brand messaging.
And the winners are:
- HBA Grand Award—Sephora Collection Brush Wand by Sephora
- Cosmetics Mass—pH Matchmaker pH Powered Bronzer, Blush & Lip Gloss by Physicians Formula
- Cosmetics Prestige—Burberry Cosmetics Line by Inter Parfums
- Fragrance Mass—Embleme Fragrance by Zermat International
- Fragrance Prestige—Too Too by Betsey Johnson
- Personal Care Mass—Just for Men AutoStop by Combe, Inc.
- Personal Care Prestige—Love. Lust. Light Body & Boudoir Candle by Naked Princess
- Skin Care Mass—bebe de foret by Yuhan-Kimberly
- Skin Care Prestige—MAC Lightful Marine Bright by MAC
- Green Packaging—MudPot by Black Rock Mud Company
- Sampling/Travel Size Packaging—It Kit by Vbeaute
- Tools/At-Home Devices Packaging—Sephora Collection Brush Wand by Sephora
For more information about the HBA IPDA Awards, go to www.hbaexpo.com/ipda.