The General Line Packaging Group, a division of O.Berk Company, announced the availability of its Sunrise Sunset Collection of plastic and glass jars. The heavy-wall Sunrise jars are available in 15-, 30-and 50-mL. The heavyweight straight-sided Sunset jars in flint are available in 15-, 30- and 60-cc sizes. Both bottle models include matte silver screw caps with liners.
April 9, 2009
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Packaging
- 204Packaging as Added Value
- 197Is Your Packaging Working? Ask The Branding Doctor
- 177Art of Packaging Awards Celebrate Creative Alchemy
- 165Shampoo Innovation: Why Every Drop Matters
- 141How About a Little MAC?
- 103Bright Future for Global Luxury Packaging Market
- 73Conair Keeps 'Em Separated with VariBlend Dual Chamber Dispenser
- 613 Ways to Make Packaging More Engaging
- 58Global Bag-in-Box Containers Market to Face Heat From Other Products
- 47Cooking Up the Perfect Package, Part 1
- 3 Ways to Boost Your Packaging Impact
8/8/2015, Sergio Zamora, Videojet Technologies
- Tapping Consumer Instincts for the Holidays
10/18/2015, Lisa Doyle
- Packaging and Consumer Connection
10/18/2015, Text and Bottle Design by Foti Flogera, FF Design
- Small Size, Big Benefits
2/23/2016, Lisa Doyle
- Young Beauty Packaging Innovators Dare to Be Different
3/10/2016, Nicole Urbanowicz