The General Line Packaging Group, a division of O.Berk Company, announced the availability of its Sunrise Sunset Collection of plastic and glass jars. The heavy-wall Sunrise jars are available in 15-, 30-and 50-mL. The heavyweight straight-sided Sunset jars in flint are available in 15-, 30- and 60-cc sizes. Both bottle models include matte silver screw caps with liners.
April 9, 2009
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Packaging
- 308Cosmoprof Post-Show Video: Baralan Reveals Glass Packaging Trends
- 195Rule-breaking Beauty
- 186Packaging as Added Value
- 93How About a Little MAC?
- 83Mibelle's Innovation Nabs Swiss Packaging Award
- 68Taylor Box Creates Subscription Box for the Hostess with the Mostess
- 59Global Bag-in-Box Containers Market to Face Heat From Other Products
- 59Frog Bottles Leap to Educate About Sustainability
- 58VariBlend Acquires HUTT Equipment for 20mm MiniMix
- 57Organics Are Driving Packaging Market's Boom
- Tapping Consumer Instincts for the Holidays
10/18/2015, Lisa Doyle
- Packaging and Consumer Connection
10/18/2015, Text and Bottle Design by Foti Flogera, FF Design
- Small Size, Big Benefits
2/23/2016, Lisa Doyle
- Young Beauty Packaging Innovators Dare to Be Different
3/10/2016, Nicole Urbanowicz
- How to Slice Consumable Packaging Costs
5/31/2016, Magdi Bichay, Pacific Packaging Products