The General Line Packaging Group, a division of O.Berk Company, announced the availability of its Sunrise Sunset Collection of plastic and glass jars. The heavy-wall Sunrise jars are available in 15-, 30-and 50-mL. The heavyweight straight-sided Sunset jars in flint are available in 15-, 30- and 60-cc sizes. Both bottle models include matte silver screw caps with liners.
April 9, 2009
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Packaging
- 447Is Pink Beauty Packaging Making a Comeback?
- 242Packaging as Added Value
- 1583 Ways to Make Packaging More Engaging
- 152How to Slice Consumable Packaging Costs
- 72DuPont Recognizes Award-winning Packaging Innovation
- 69The Importance of Color in Beauty Packaging
- 60VHS Gets New Shelf Life as Pop Art Fragrance Packaging
- 53Two Premier Packaging Events Hit the Big Apple
- 53Personal Care Propelling Aerosol Market Growth to $84.04 Billion by 2024
- 52Refillable Fragrance Bottles Boost Travel Options
- Trends Impacting Packaging for Niche & Exclusive Retailer Beauty Brands
6/26/2015, Laureen Schroeder, Global Director of Health, Beauty & Baby, Daymon Worldwide
- Sustainability for Packaging Success
7/9/2015, Sara Mason
- 3 Ways to Boost Your Packaging Impact
8/8/2015, Sergio Zamora, Videojet Technologies
- Tapping Consumer Instincts for the Holidays
10/18/2015, Lisa Doyle
- Packaging and Consumer Connection
10/18/2015, Text and Bottle Design by Foti Flogera, FF Design