The General Line Packaging Group, a division of O.Berk Company, announced the availability of its Sunrise Sunset Collection of plastic and glass jars. The heavy-wall Sunrise jars are available in 15-, 30-and 50-mL. The heavyweight straight-sided Sunset jars in flint are available in 15-, 30- and 60-cc sizes. Both bottle models include matte silver screw caps with liners.
April 9, 2009
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Packaging
- 268Packaging as Added Value
- 178Is Pink Beauty Packaging Making a Comeback?
- 84The Importance of Color in Beauty Packaging
- 74Active Care: Fusion Pod Dispenser Separates, Blends Formulas
- 74Consumer Engagement Trend Drives Innovation in Smart Packaging
- 63You Can Touch This: Zanpack Unveils Silky Packaging
- 51VHS Gets New Shelf Life as Pop Art Fragrance Packaging
- 51Manly Packaging
- 42The Second Moment of Truth
- 42Case Study: Rebranding a Cosmetics Line
- Pack in the Benefits
6/2/2015, Lisa Doyle
- Trends Impacting Packaging for Niche & Exclusive Retailer Beauty Brands
6/26/2015, Laureen Schroeder, Global Director of Health, Beauty & Baby, Daymon Worldwide
- Sustainability for Packaging Success
7/9/2015, Sara Mason
- 3 Ways to Boost Your Packaging Impact
8/8/2015, Sergio Zamora, Videojet Technologies
- Tapping Consumer Instincts for the Holidays
10/18/2015, Lisa Doyle