The General Line Packaging Group, a division of O.Berk Company, announced the availability of its Sunrise Sunset Collection of plastic and glass jars. The heavy-wall Sunrise jars are available in 15-, 30-and 50-mL. The heavyweight straight-sided Sunset jars in flint are available in 15-, 30- and 60-cc sizes. Both bottle models include matte silver screw caps with liners.
April 9, 2009
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Packaging
- 316Packaging as Added Value
- 285Young Beauty Packaging Innovators Dare to Be Different
- 170Consumer Engagement Trend Drives Innovation in Smart Packaging
- 148VariBlend's Mixing it Up with 5 New Dispensers
- 94How Does SussexIM Court Millennials?
- 84The Importance of Color in Beauty Packaging
- 82Case Study: Rebranding a Cosmetics Line
- 80Manly Packaging
- 68Diamond Packaging Shines with Six Gold Leaf Awards
- 52The Second Moment of Truth
- Shining on the Shelf and On the Go
5/11/2015, Nancy Jeffries
- 3 Strategies to Guide an Effective Packaging Design Process
5/4/2015, Sheri L. Koetting, MSLK
- Pack in the Benefits
6/2/2015, Lisa Doyle
- Trends Impacting Packaging for Niche & Exclusive Retailer Beauty Brands
6/26/2015, Laureen Schroeder, Global Director of Health, Beauty & Baby, Daymon Worldwide
- Sustainability for Packaging Success
7/9/2015, Sara Mason