Most Popular in:
Luxe Pack In Green Award Comes to Luxe Pack New York
Posted: January 23, 2014
Luxe Pack announced the debut of its Luxe Pack In Green Award at the 2014 Luxe Pack New York edition, taking place May 14 and 15, 2014, at Pier 92 in Manhattan. The Luxe Pack In Green Award was introduced several years ago at Luxe Pack Monaco. It is designed to recognize the exhibitor presenting the most innovative environmentally friendly packaging solution.
“The Luxe Pack In Green Award has been quite popular in Monaco. We’re delighted to be providing our exhibitors this additional opportunity to be recognized for their achievements in sustainability,” said Nathalie Grosdidier, Executive Director, Luxe Pack.
An esteemed jury of industry influencers has been selected to review the entries and select the winner based on sustainable criteria including materials, new and efficient processes and technologies and more. The jury members are:
- George Beylerian, founder, Material ConneXion
- Dan Denisoff, senior vice president of operations, Pernod Ricard
- Anisa Kamadoli Costa, vice president of global sustainability and corporate responsibility, Tiffany & Co.
- Jamie Matusow, editor, Beauty Packaging
- Henry Renella, Sr. vice president for global package development, The Estée Lauder Companies
Entries will be displayed at the show and the award will be presented on May 14, 2014.