Kao Corporation acquired 14 million shares of Kanebo Cosmetics' common stock from Kanebo, Ltd. to complete the acquisition of all Kanebo Cosmetics' issued and outstanding stock. Sixty-two million Class C shares of Kanebo, Ltd. held by Kanebo Cosmetics were transferred to Trinity Investment Co., Ltd. As a result, cross-shareholdings between Kanebo, Ltd. and Kanebo Cosmetics were eliminated. In addition, all rights to the Kanebo brand held by Kanebo, Ltd. were transferred.
Kao Completes Acquisition of Kanebo Cosmetics
February 22, 2006
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Acquisitions
- 683Why Estée Lauder-Too Faced Makes Sense
- 263M&A is the New R&D
- 234Grow It Alone? Why Beauty M&A is So Hot
- 189Why Did IVP Give Glossier $24 Million?
- 135KDC Announces Acquisition of Thibiant International, Inc.
- 93Expanded Edition: The State of Beauty and Personal Care M&A
- 81Kosé Corp. To Acquire Tarte
- 79Pacifica Set for Growth Following Alliance Consumer Growth Investment
- 64Looks Like Coty is Having a "Good Hair Day"
- 63LG Household & Health Care Acquires Reach Brand
- Expanded Edition: The State of Beauty and Personal Care M&A
7/14/2016, Jeb Gleason-Allured
- Grow It Alone? Why Beauty M&A is So Hot
11/1/2016, Jeb Gleason-Allured
- Bliss, Elemis, Intercos Group, StriVectin and More United in Steiner-Catterton Deal
12/14/2015, Jeb Gleason-Allured
- Inside the Avon-Cerberus Deal
12/17/2015, Jeb Gleason-Allured
- Azelis Closes Deal for Acquisition
1/5/2016, Mino Zaccaro