Kao Corporation acquired 14 million shares of Kanebo Cosmetics' common stock from Kanebo, Ltd. to complete the acquisition of all Kanebo Cosmetics' issued and outstanding stock. Sixty-two million Class C shares of Kanebo, Ltd. held by Kanebo Cosmetics were transferred to Trinity Investment Co., Ltd. As a result, cross-shareholdings between Kanebo, Ltd. and Kanebo Cosmetics were eliminated. In addition, all rights to the Kanebo brand held by Kanebo, Ltd. were transferred.
Kao Completes Acquisition of Kanebo Cosmetics
February 22, 2006
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Acquisitions
- 1104L'Oréal-Valeant Deal Boosts Dermocosmetics and Expert-backed Skin Care
- 8888 Ways Beauty Can Grow in 2017 and Beyond
- 565Who Should Unilever Buy Next?
- 360Coty Jumps Into Beauty Social Selling with Younique Deal
- 343Go Small or Go Home
- 327Is Glansaol the Next Great Beauty Company?
- 300Glansaol—Inside the Next Great Beauty Company
- 243Beauty 2017: Acquire or Be Acquired
- 242Milk Makeup Will Double Its Doors in 2017, Following Private Equity Investment
- 235Shiseido-MatchCo Herald "A New Age of Personalization and A.I. for Beauty"
- Expanded Edition: The State of Beauty and Personal Care M&A
7/14/2016, Jeb Gleason-Allured
- Grow It Alone? Why Beauty M&A is So Hot
11/1/2016, Jeb Gleason-Allured
- 8 Ways Beauty Can Grow in 2017 and Beyond
1/6/2017, Jeb Gleason-Allured, Editor in Chief
- Paradigm Science and TC USA Form Alliance
2/15/2016, Mino Zaccaro
- Henkel Boosts Emerging Market Hair Care with Acquisitions
3/3/2016, Jeb Gleason-Allured