L’Oréal announced it will expand further into the Latin American beauty market by establishing a new research and development laboratory in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. Although the French-based cosmetics corporation already has a manufacturing and distribution center positioned in Brazil and has had brands present in Latin America for more than 40 years, the new R&D lab will aim to source more local ingredients and develop products targeted specifically to the needs of Latin American consumers. Hair care will be the first focus of the lab. No further information has been released.
L’Oréal Expands R&D in Brazil
May 22, 2008
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Announcements
- 178Estee Lauder Focuses on Digital Engagement, Global Reach
- 167Major Management Reshuffling at Estée Lauder
- 162Shiseido to Take Extraordinary Loss to Address Bare Escentuals Issues
- 145H2O+ Pulls Out of Chicago
- 116L'Oréal Opens Its Largest Manufacturing Facility
- 111L’Oréal Shuffles Regional Management
- 107Could Victoria Beckham Collection Match Kendall Jenner's Buzz?
- 80Givaudan Rebrands Beauty Division
- 80Rimmel Holds First Snapchat Press Conference for #RimmelxCara
- 72CEW UK Names New Chair to Lead Next Four Years