The investment fund Morgan Stanley Investment Management acquired depositary receipts accounting for 1.75% of Russian cosmetics company Kalina in the third quarter 2005, according to information from the Bank of New York. The market value of the Kalina stake owned by MSIM, as of the end of the third quarter, was estimated at $9.1 million.
Morgan Stanley Acquires Kalina Depositary Receipts
January 9, 2006
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Announcements
- 194Estee Lauder Focuses on Digital Engagement, Global Reach
- 174Major Management Reshuffling at Estée Lauder
- 158Shiseido to Take Extraordinary Loss to Address Bare Escentuals Issues
- 147H2O+ Pulls Out of Chicago
- 137Shiseido Announces Brand Overhaul
- 111L’Oréal Shuffles Regional Management
- 109L'Oréal Opens Its Largest Manufacturing Facility
- 106Could Victoria Beckham Collection Match Kendall Jenner's Buzz?
- 84Rimmel Holds First Snapchat Press Conference for #RimmelxCara
- 80Givaudan Rebrands Beauty Division