The Procter & Gamble Company filed a lawsuit against Vi-Jon Industries, a private label manufacturer of health and beauty products, in the United States District Court for the Southern District of New York. The lawsuit alleges that Vi-Jon infringed and diluted the unique trade dress of P&G's Crest Pro-Health and engaged in false advertising of its mouthwash product. The Vi-Jon product is sold in retail stores under store brand names.
P&G Files Lawsuit Against Private Label Manufacturer
February 16, 2006
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Announcements
- 194Estee Lauder Focuses on Digital Engagement, Global Reach
- 174Major Management Reshuffling at Estée Lauder
- 157Shiseido to Take Extraordinary Loss to Address Bare Escentuals Issues
- 147H2O+ Pulls Out of Chicago
- 140Shiseido Announces Brand Overhaul
- 111L’Oréal Shuffles Regional Management
- 107L'Oréal Opens Its Largest Manufacturing Facility
- 106Could Victoria Beckham Collection Match Kendall Jenner's Buzz?
- 84Rimmel Holds First Snapchat Press Conference for #RimmelxCara
- 80Givaudan Rebrands Beauty Division