Zorbit Turnkey announced the appointment of Miki Iba to its director project management team. Previously, Iba worked for Shiseido, Frederick Fekkai, and most recently, The Estée Lauder Companies. The beauty branding, design and manufacturing company seeks to expand its client portfolio, which has included Sephora, L’Oréal and others.
Zorbit Expands Director Project Management
October 6, 2008
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Announcements
- 273Revlon Has a New CEO Following Tough 2015
- 178Estee Lauder Focuses on Digital Engagement, Global Reach
- 167Shiseido to Take Extraordinary Loss to Address Bare Escentuals Issues
- 161Major Management Reshuffling at Estée Lauder
- 145H2O+ Pulls Out of Chicago
- 112L’Oréal Shuffles Regional Management
- 109L'Oréal Opens Its Largest Manufacturing Facility
- 107Could Victoria Beckham Collection Match Kendall Jenner's Buzz?
- 79Givaudan Rebrands Beauty Division
- 78Rimmel Holds First Snapchat Press Conference for #RimmelxCara