In an effort to cross industry boundaries and recognize business women with high standards in creative filmmaking, Roc Skincare will present the first ever Gold Standard in Filmmaking Award at the 16th Annual Hamptons International Film Festival to director Elissa Down. The antiaging skin care brand will award Down with the accolade at the screening of her latest film, The Black Balloon, starring Toni Colette, Rhys Wakefield and Gemma Ward. According a press release from Roc, “Down’s portfolio of work serves as an inspiration for women everywhere striving to meet their own personal gold standards in excellence.”
Roc Skincare Recognizes a ‘Gold Standard’
October 13, 2008
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Announcements
- 183Estee Lauder Focuses on Digital Engagement, Global Reach
- 167Major Management Reshuffling at Estée Lauder
- 156Shiseido to Take Extraordinary Loss to Address Bare Escentuals Issues
- 145H2O+ Pulls Out of Chicago
- 111L'Oréal Opens Its Largest Manufacturing Facility
- 111L’Oréal Shuffles Regional Management
- 107Could Victoria Beckham Collection Match Kendall Jenner's Buzz?
- 81Rimmel Holds First Snapchat Press Conference for #RimmelxCara
- 80Givaudan Rebrands Beauty Division
- 72CEW UK Names New Chair to Lead Next Four Years