The Beiersdorf Group announced record preliminary 2007 results, with sales of €5,507 million, up from € 5,120 million, and an operating result (EBIT) of €683 million (excluding special factors), up from €597 million. The company states that the results have reconfirmed the business strategy it introduced two years ago.
"These figures demonstrate that we are growing successfully and are even exceeding our own expectations," said Thomas-B. Quaas, CEO, Beiersdorf. “It proves to be strategically right to position Beiersdorf worldwide as a company for skin and beauty care."
All figures are preliminary and not yet audited. The special factors include one-off expenses for the realignment of the consumer supply chain. The group financial statements, as well as those of the Beiersdorf AG, will be endorsed by the executive board in early February and approved by the supervisory board late February.
Beiersdorf Announces Preliminary 2007 Results
January 18, 2008
Most Popular in Financials
- 310What's Driving L'Oreal's Growth?
- 163Coty to Boost Investment in Power Brands and Reorganization
- 133Avon Decline Led by Divestments, Latin American Challenges
- 123L'Oréal Marks Growth in Key Areas
- 120Sally Beauty Holdings Reports Results
- 91Beiersdorf Releases 2015 Business Results
- 71Oriflame Reports Challenging Results, Growth in Key Markets
- 63L'Oréal Sales €22.9 Billion for 2013, Up 5%
- 60Perfume Results Negatively Impact Art & Fragrance Results
- 56LVMH Strong in 2013 Financial Results with Revenue of €29 Billion