“Paris Hilton fragrances achieved another stellar holiday season, and our Guess fragrance sales helped to fuel top line growth,” said Ilia Lekach, chairman and CEO, Parlux Fragrances. “Perry Ellis fragrance products remain an important part of our business, and we will be introducing a new Perry Ellis 18 fragrance in summer 2006. It is important to note that our Guess, Paris Hilton, and Maria Sharapova fragrances continue to be launched in a number of international markets and that new offerings for our other product lines are planned for the near future.”
Parlux Expects Total Revenue Increase of Over 95%
January 9, 2006
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Financials
- 140Unilever Releases 2015 Results
- 65L'Oréal Marks Growth in Key Areas
- 53LVMH Strong in 2013 Financial Results with Revenue of €29 Billion
- 31IT Cosmetics to Hit $300 Million in 2015 Sales
- 30Shiseido Marks Fiscal Year End with 12.4% Increase in Net Sales
- 29L'Oréal Sales €22.9 Billion for 2013, Up 5%
- 28Beautycounter Posts 325% Growth
- 26Avon Decline Led by Divestments, Latin American Challenges
- 19Who Are Estée Lauder's Top Performers?
- 18Beiersdorf Releases 2015 Business Results
Parlux Fragrances, Inc. announced it anticipates reporting record total revenues and record fully diluted earnings per share for the quarter ended December 31, 2005. Revenues for the third quarter are expected to be in the range of $56 to $57 million, compared to $28.7 million in the prior year. Fully diluted earnings per share for the quarter are expected to be in the range of $0.55 to $0.57, compared to $0.27.