“Paris Hilton fragrances achieved another stellar holiday season, and our Guess fragrance sales helped to fuel top line growth,” said Ilia Lekach, chairman and CEO, Parlux Fragrances. “Perry Ellis fragrance products remain an important part of our business, and we will be introducing a new Perry Ellis 18 fragrance in summer 2006. It is important to note that our Guess, Paris Hilton, and Maria Sharapova fragrances continue to be launched in a number of international markets and that new offerings for our other product lines are planned for the near future.”
Parlux Expects Total Revenue Increase of Over 95%
January 9, 2006
Most Popular in Financials
- 310What's Driving L'Oreal's Growth?
- 163Coty to Boost Investment in Power Brands and Reorganization
- 134Avon Decline Led by Divestments, Latin American Challenges
- 125Sally Beauty Holdings Reports Results
- 109L'Oréal Marks Growth in Key Areas
- 93Beiersdorf Releases 2015 Business Results
- 71Oriflame Reports Challenging Results, Growth in Key Markets
- 60Perfume Results Negatively Impact Art & Fragrance Results
- 52L'Oréal Sales €22.9 Billion for 2013, Up 5%
- 50Inter Parfums Provides 2016 Initial Guidance
Parlux Fragrances, Inc. announced it anticipates reporting record total revenues and record fully diluted earnings per share for the quarter ended December 31, 2005. Revenues for the third quarter are expected to be in the range of $56 to $57 million, compared to $28.7 million in the prior year. Fully diluted earnings per share for the quarter are expected to be in the range of $0.55 to $0.57, compared to $0.27.