Avon Products, Inc. reported that earnings in the fourth quarter 2005 were $.40 per share, compared with 2004 fourth-quarter earnings of $.61 per share. The company said the 2005 quarter included a negative impact of $.10 per share to implement early phases of its previously announced restructuring plans. Avon stated that revenue in the fourth quarter 2005 rose 4% (3% in local currency) to $2.4 billion, and operating profit decreased 28% to $297 million, due to significant costs of $56 million associated with the early phases of the company's previously announced restructuring initiatives.
Avon Announces 4th Quarter Earnings
February 2, 2006
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Financials
- 202Coty 2016: What Grew and What Didn't
- 185P&G Beauty Sales Up in 2016
- 159LVMH Growth Led by Sephora and Parfums Christian Dior
- 151Prestige is Driving Shiseido's Growth in 2016
- 122UPDATE: Inter Parfums Reports Strong Growth, Teases New Launch
- 117Makeup Booms in 2016 for Estée Lauder
- 109Elizabeth Arden Posts Growth for 2016
- 109Personal Care Brands Driving Beiersdorf H1 2016 Results
- 99Henkel Sees Most Growth in Emerging Markets
- 90Closer Look: Christian Dior Cosmetics and Perfume Growth
- Why Prestige Will Lead Beauty Growth in the Next Few Years
2/12/2016, Jeb Gleason-Allured
- Who Are Estée Lauder's Top Performers?
8/25/2015, Jeb Gleason-Allured
- What's Driving L'Oreal's Growth?
11/4/2015, Jeb Gleason-Allured
- Beiersdorf Releases 2015 Business Results
11/4/2015, Mino Zaccaro
- Avon Decline Led by Divestments, Latin American Challenges
11/8/2015, Jeb Gleason-Allured